Chapter Eight:

The next morning Stiles had made the decision to turn up at Khloe's house hoping her parents weren't home. He took a deep breath before knocking on her front door in which her brother answered. A shocked expression grew onto his face as Stiles stood in front of him. He knew Khloe was involved with them in some way but he didn't expect one of them to turn up at the house. Stiles avoided eye contact with Logan whilst he waited for him to say something.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Khloe shouted shoving past Logan and giving Stiles a look. A look that said 'are you suicidal?' She gave Logan a small smile before she pulled Stiles to his jeep "My parents could've seen you" she added "That was a risk I was willing to take" he told her "Why are you here?" Khloe asked "Can we trust you?" Stiles asked her "You can't expect me to answer that" she answered "Why the hell not" he snapped "as I've already told Theo. I can't live in both worlds" she said "So you're still seeing Theo? Which means you trust us" Stiles questioned "No I'm not seeing Theo. In-fact you can tell him to stay the hell away from me" Khloe spat before heading to her brother's car. 

The second Khloe walked into the hospital her eyes fell on Melissa. She couldn't work with Kyle which was why she was hoping Melissa would have her back. She let out a small breath she didn't even realise she was holding and changed into her uniform. She placed her phone into her front pocket hoping Theo would text. She didn't even know why she wanted him to text. Oh who was she kidding she knew the reasons but she refused to admit to those reasons. She refused to admit to the feelings she had for the Chimera.

She walked out of the staff room and prepared to face Kyle who was nowhere to be seen. She spotted Melissa and decided to try and talk to her "Have you seen Kyle?" Khloe asked her. Melissa looked shocked, shocked that Khloe even considered talking to her "He's right behind you" Melissa told her. Khloe turned her head around to see Kyle talking to Dr Geyers "Look I need a favour" Khloe whispered gaining Melissa's attention. 

Khloe nodded her head towards the staff room. Melissa sighed but followed her in "Why should I help you?" Melissa blurts out "Because I think Scott's in danger. I need you to warn him about Kyle" Khloe tells her "Kyle's one of you?" Melissa asked "He's working with my parents. He's already on my case about Theo. He doesn't know I'm involved with him but he knows I'm involved with someone. He's threatened to kill who it is" Khloe mentioned "I can't warn them. I can't warn Theo without getting caught" Khloe added "Okay....Leave it to me" Melissa answers "I was hoping you'd consider being my trainer again?" Khloe asked "I'll sort it. Leave it to me" Melissa told her. 

The hour of medicine training past quick. Khloe had never felt so bored in her entire life. She wanted to get away from him. She wanted him to leave her alone but considering he's her trainer, getting her own way would be impossible "So....are you ready to tell me whatever secret you're hiding? Or shall I say who?" Kyle blurted out "I don't know what you're talking about" she told him "Cut the bullshit! I know about T. I know what I saw. I know what I heard" Kyle shouts "You don't know nothing" Khloe told him.

"Stop Lying" Kyle snapped "I know for a fact your hiding something....Something I think you're parents won't approve which is why his name in your phone is T!" he adds "I'm sorry that I have feelings for someone else but you really need to get a grip and get over yourself" Khloe yelled gaining Melissa attention "When I find out who it is I promise I will kill him" Kyle spat. Khloe felt the anger boil within her. She'd never felt this way before. She'd never felt this kind of protectiveness before. She threw her hand up and prepared to slap Kyle but he grabbed a hold of her hand and pushed it to the wall causing Khloe to yelp in pain. 

She turned her head to the side to see Theo walking through the doors. He looked at her with concern in his eyes. He could feel her pain. He could feel her anger but he could feel how terrified she'd become. She grabbed a hold of her hand and rushed into the staff room. Theo gave Melissa a concerning look who gave him permission to go into the staff room "You can't do that!" Kyle yelled at Melissa "and who's gonna stop me?" she replied. Kyle turned his head to the ground and headed out the doors. He snuck around the back right by the staff room windows to get a better look.