10

Rakshit was back to his favourite place to meet his favourite person. The only difference was that Shikhar was waiting in the car while he was strolling along the shore.

Rakshit had his mind fixed to confess everything to Drishti. He wanted to tell her that she was his mate and welcome her to the throne to rule beside him after mating.

His eyes had a unique glint in them. His mind was hithering in pure joy. The moonlight shown down on the sea illuminating the rock which was her usual resting place.

"Drishti!" He called out to her and sat down on the shore.

He got no response. He waited for her to come. It became minutes and then hours.

Rakshit sat there for 2 hours while waiting for her. He called out to her several times within this time span.

His dragon growled within. He summoned the King of the ocean and asked him about Drishti to only be turned down.

A saddened Rakshit walked towards the car while wiping away his tears furiously.

"Bhaiya?" Shikhar was startled by the sudden intrusion.

"I can't find her." Rakshit spoke calmly. This mean't just one thing- he was a step away from being lost into aggression and despair.

"Bhaiya! We will find them." Shikhar said trying to calm Rakshit down.

They drove home feeling distressed.

They walked past the servants and pack members without sparing them a glance. They went into the meeting room.

"Bhaiya, we need to handle the Werewolves before finding our mates." Shikhar said.

"That's right. Once the war with werewolves would be settled, we can find our mates with peace." Rakshit said cooling off a bit.

The brothers called their pack members for a meeting. The meeting resulted in 2 options.

The first option was to make war but this wasn't very good because the both packs were equally powerful. This would result in a huge destruction to even the winning pack.

The second option was to put forward a peace treaty by signing a blood contract. This was settled on by the Shergil Dragons Pack.

The next morning, the Shergil Dragons Pack members set onto visit the Werewolves after setting a scheduled meeting.

The cars halted inside the compound of the Blood Moon Pack House. Rakshit and Shikhar got down first and were welcomed by the Werewolves with a frown.

Rakshit walked to the training on the grass ground. He walked forward to hear a female voice commanding the moves.

She went forward and saw a feminine figure moving her body with ease. She showed her skills with a sword.

He was impressed by the skills of this warrior. He walked towards her to see her.

"Excuse me?" He said.

The figure turned with a glare that suited warriors of the highest proportions.

Her beautiful brown waves, moonlit eyes and the pink plump lips were full on display. Anyone would want her to be their beloved.

What struck Rakshit the most was the person as a whole. Not just her beauty but her identity.

"Drishti!" He whispered.

The girl walked away from him after giving a command to those who trained under her.

Her name repeated in his head and the only thing she could do was to stare at her retreating back.

He shook himself awake from the trance and walked into the palace to sit alongside Shikhar and the other important pack members.

"The Dragon King and Dragon Prince! Welcome to the Blood Moon Pack House." The retired Alpha of the pack said.

"Thankyou for the welcome. I am sure you know the purpose of our arrival." Rakshit said.

"Yes king! I know the purpose. I am really interested in this. It is the best idea to sign a peace treaty."

"So shall we start by stating the rules?" Shikhar asked.

"We can but before that I would like to introduce my children to you. They are the current rulers. I guess the negotiation should be done with them." The retired alpha called onto his children.

The door of the lavish meeting room was opened to reveal three people- 2 girls and a boy.

"I am Drishti, the daughter of Sarthak, the retired alpha and the ruling alpha of the Blood Moon Pack." Drishti stood in front of the long table.

"I am Divya, the daughter of Sarthak, the retired alpha and the ruling beta of the Blood Moon Pack which is the second in command here." Divya stood beside her sister with a cold expression.

"I am Romi, the son of Sarthak, the retired alpha and the second ruling beta of the Blood Moon Pack." Romi stood to the other side of Drishti.

"I am Rakshit, the Dragon King of Shergil Dragons Pack." Rakshit stood up.

"I am Shikhar, the Dragon Prince of the Shergil Dragons Pack." Shikhar stood up after swallowing his shock if seeing his mate stand before him.

"The heirs can discuss the treaty as well as the blood contract while the other members can interact with eachother over the food laid down." The retired alpha said.

The brothers were led out to another room by the Werewolves siblings to discuss about their further plans.

💛

Hi guysssssssssss!
So I know that many of you maybe confused with the new terms in the chapter. I will help you with some.

Alpha- Literally the king of the Werewolves pack.

Beta- The assistant of the Alpha. They said the Alpha to rule.

There will be many alphas and betas in a pack but the ruling alpha and beta is only one and our born in the royal family.

Being an alpha, beta or omega is literally like their third gender.

Omegas are said to be the weakest of the three genders. This is not true though but it goes on.

Rakshit is the Dragon King because he is the older one of the 2. Shikhar being the younger brother us entitled as the Dragon Prince.

Here, prince does not exactly refer to the son of the king but to the younger brother.

Packs usually include many members. Anyone working for them would be a member of their Pack. So the pack members are pretty close. Pack members may increase upto 1000 or more. Several of its members are part of the Pack army.

Guys, if you have anymore doubt, please ask away in the comments. I will surely answer them.

Love y'all💕