More info on Midnight and Black

1. Midnight can actually talk to Black not only in her head but she can also see and talk to her in a mirror and it's vice versa if Black is in Control.

2. Midnight hates lighting while Black likes it.

3. At first, you'd think that they'd both hate each other but because of their past, they actually got pretty close with each other. Black just won't admit it.

4. Black's past includes of a lot of people leaving her when she needed them the most, using her and insulting her.

5. Black is way older than Midnight, she's some sort of an evil spirit that came back from the dead

6. Midnight still has a lot of problems so she often talks to her friends about it, kinda like a therapy session (She mostly likes talking about it to Nightmare, Gold and Kai)

7. Midnight actually tried to convince Black to talk about her problems to her friends one time. Black refused

8. Midnight is pretty good friends with Dragon (my Epictale Oc)

9. Black is actually pretty overprotective of Midnight, seeing her as some sort of younger version of her.

10. Black's way of protecting Midnight is horrible to be honest. If a friend or even Gold gets to emotionally close to Midnight, Black would either take away something they love from them, hurt them or kill them.

11. Black thinks if that person gotten really close with Midnight, she would think that one day they would just leave her and that would hurt Midnight A LOT. Which explains why everytime Black is in control, she mostly targets Gold.

12. Midnight sometimes doesn't remember anything Black does.

13. Black has had a fight with Dragon (who has gotten to close to Midnight for her liking) which resulted with Black stabbing Dragon in the lower abdomen and stomach, making Dragon lose the ability to give birth to children. Dragon survived but extremely heartbroken after hearing that she can't have kids.

14. They both like Cats-

15. Sometimes Black would be asleep for a bit when Midnight is in control, Midnight does the same thing if Black is in control.