20 - Please wake up

LISA POV

I called all my family members including Chaesoo to inform on Jennie's condition. She is badly hurt and currently unconscious in the ambulance. She is still breathing and I thank God for it but it is really weak breathing.

"Nini... please stay strong for us. I am back Nini... I am here... please wake up"

I talked to her while holding her pale hand. The bruises are everywhere, even her head. I think V hit her quite hard and I was not there to protect her. I cried looking at her so weak and trying hard to breathe.

After about 10 minutes we reached the hospital and quickly the doctor came into the emergency room. People knows the Manoban, whatever we want, we will get it. That is how important our company is but we never took advantage to it. Only when needed, we will use it. I told the hospital to get the best doctor for Jennie and she was sent to emergency operation room.

Doctor GD went out to see me after few minutes. He was the doctor who helped when I got stabbed previously and he is the best Doctor in the hospital.

"Lisa, may I know who Jennie's guardian is? She needs to be operated on her head as soon as possible. She was hit quite hard and there's blood clog on her brain blood vessel. If we don't this directly, she might fall into comatose forever." I was scared hearing that but I cannot sign it because I am not her wife anymore.

"I can!" I saw Jennie's father ran towards me and Doctor GD get him to sign directly.

"Okay, I will be heading back to the operating room. Don't worry too much. I will try my best to make sure this is successful" Dr GD smile and I nod at him.

"Do anything you can Doctor, don't worry about the payment. I will cover for it, just make sure she is okay." I sounded pleaded but I don't care. I don't want anything to happen to Jennie.

"Mommy, what happen to Eomma... What happened Mommy?" Ella was crying already the moment she got to me. I hugged her tight and rub her back.

"Eomma was hit by her husband because she tried to come back to us Ella... It was all my fault... I came too late.." I cried together with Ella because I blamed myself for not being there for her on time.

"No Mommy, don't blame yourself. You've been doing a great job to save her Mommy... Let's pray for Eomma to be ok.." She wiped my tears. Ella is always like that, whenever I'm sad, she will try her best to be strong for me. Ella and Jennie is everything to me. I saw my dad came to me and I hugged him at the same time.

"Dad.. It's all my fault dad.. I am too late..."

"Shhh My precious daughter, it is not your fault. At least you got every evidence on V and also the people who kidnapped you last time. I will not let this go, not when the Kim Corp took everything from me! My daughter, my daughter's wife now! I am going to make sure there will be no Kim Corp anymore in this industries" I never seen my dad so angry. He was a very humble man but I am glad if this is what he wants to do. I cannot let them have any power after what they did to me. It happened to me, it might happen to others too so I will put all of them in prison for good even if I need to give up all my money, I will.

My mama and mom saw me, came to hug me and rub my back. I am glad to have two moms because they are the best for me. They understand me very well and support with whatever I'm planning. Without them, I am not so sure on how I'm going to face my world without Jennie.

"Lisa, stay strong okay. Jennie will be ok. I know she is a strong girl..." Jennie's mom told me and I smile.

"Lisa, don't worry too much. She will be ok because she needs to introduce herself to me as my daughter in law" My mama smile making me laugh a little bit.