Recognise (2)

Amirah's POV
"Thank you for tonight ", I said to Trey honestly. I really appreciated it but I wasn't ready to end my night as yet. By the look on his face I knew he felt the same.

I invited him up. I guess he'll be spending the night. We were now seated in my room. I was changed into my sleepwear.

And he stripped down to his boxers

We decided to watch Netflix.

With our popcorn popped and dosed in butter and our alcohol beverage in our cups

With our popcorn popped and dosed in butter and our alcohol beverage in our cups. The movie started and our night began.

Trey's POV
We were already half way into movie. I not gonna lie. This joint held my interest.

I heard the toilet flush and I realized Amirah had went to use it. Dang I was invested.

I felt the bed dip and I knew it was her taking seat and getting comfortable. But what I didn't expect was her hand on my dick.

It got hard instantly and before you know it we were heavily making out and getting rid of our clothes. The movie was long gone.

I was now inside Amirah and her moans were driving me wild. We were really into it. This is the most moist I've ever felt her and she has always been.

I was about to switch positions when I noticed that her phone was ringing. It was on silent so she couldn't hear it. She too deep into missionary and she didn't feel the vibrations.

I peeked over and saw that Roderick was calling. With a smirk on my face and a flick of my finger I answered the call and tuck the phone away out of site but enough for the nigga to hear.

Roddy's POV
I had texted Amirah but I didn't get any reply. It had been over an hour now and I really didn't want to be bad terms.

I decided to call to see if she was okay. But when the call was answered. The moans that greeted me were sexy as fuck and I recognized them anywhere.

I thought she was butt dialed me while masturbating but how wrong I was. When I heard that nigga speak I lost it.

I was about to hang up because I was getting more upset and her moans were getting louder. I couldn't take it anymore and as I was about to cut the call I heard her moan "Roderick baby pleeease", shortly after that I heard a gasp and then I cut the call.

So she still thought about me. I thought to myself.

If I didn't know what it feel like to be happy and sad at the same time. Right now, in this moment, I definitely did.