Chances

It's been a week since Roddy and Amirah rekindled their relationship.

Though everything was going smoothly, they weren't ready for the public to know. The only people who knew were those in their circle.

They still didn't follow each other and if posts were made. It was strictly their group chat or close friends.

Samiyah was currently at home in filling lash orders when she heard a knock at the door.

She knew it wasn't Amber, because Amber was not going to be home for a few days. She was on a business trip.

Putting one order away, she got up with a sigh yelling "I'm coming!", as she made her way to the door.

As she opened the door, she was greeted by flowers.
"Amirah Knight?", the delivery personnel asked. "Yes.", she replied. "We have a delivery for you. Could you please sign here?", the male stated giving her the pen as she signed.

The man blew a whistle and the next thing she knew there was an abundance of flowers being placed on her living room floor and stairs.

Three minutes later. They were done and left Amirah surrounded by roses.

Quickly taking a picture. She sent a message to the group chat.

As she send the message the group chat began to blow up

Amirah saw the bouquet on the kitchen counter that was sitting to itself and decided to go look at it.

The packaging was beautiful.

As she picked it up a note fell out which she retrieved from the floor and it read: Get dressed tonight for 8

Get dressed tonight for 8.
I'm taking you to dinner.
Hope you loved those flowers
-RR.

Amirah was cheesing so hard she heard her phone ring and saw that the girls were calling her.
She quickly answered as they launched into exciting chatter.

After her call ended it was just past 2. She had texted Roddy beforehand thanking him but she did not recieve a reply so she assumed he was busy.

With nothing else to do she  decided to responded to a few DM's regarding lashes and then she continued to package her lashes for shipping.