Bliss

Amirah's POV
Bliss. That was all I felt.

As I rolled over side ways on the bed I came face to face with a sleeping Roddy.

As I watched his steady breathing an idea came to mind. With a smirk I disappeared under the covers searching for my boyfriend's penis.

When I found it. I immediately put it in my mouth. Thick and filling, just how I like it.

I felt him stir as I licked his tip. When I sucked harder I heard him moan "keep going babe". In a sleepy voice resting his palm on the back of my head as I bobbed my head.

"Oh shit", I heard him groan as I took him all the way in.

I decided to take a peek at him and I was not disappointed. His sexy faces were immaculate.

I bobbed my head a couple more minutes making sure to swirl my tongue around his head giving the full effect when I felt him tense. I knew it was coming.

"Open your eyes", I whispered loud enough for him to hear. On instinct his eyes popped open locating mine. As they connected he came. I allowed him to empty himself on my chest as I watched his pleasure filled face relax.

When he was done and he caught his breath. He pulled me in for a deep kiss. "I'd love to continue this", I spoke breaking the kiss "but I need to shower", I said removing myself from him and  bed, going into the bathroom to take my morning shower.

When I was almost finished soaping myself. I felt his presence behind me. He silently took the washcloth then used it to continue washing me.

No words were exchanged as we washed each other. The energy was hella intimate.

As we rinsed ourselves and I was about to get out the shower. He pulled me back.  "I'm not done.", he stated getting on his knees.

When his mouth connected with my crotch all the last thing I heard was him telling me he loved me then all words were thrown out the door.
___________________________________________
Roddy's POV
"Run that back one time." I said into the mic as I fixed my earpiece. The frequency didn't feel right.

The sound engineering team tinkered with the equipment a bit and then I checked again and it was good.

I was currently at rehearsals. Mic check. It was my recording labels anniversary. They wanted some of the artistes to perform and I was selected.

I had invited Amirah to which she accepted on the condition that she could bring Dee because Amber was out of town. And she would have no company.

I allowed her because it was fair.

Sometimes I hate being in the public eye. I invite my girl to an event and I can't even hug her. Or hold her.

The only thing that made me hold it ten toes down in this industry were my family and fans and because rapping was something I loved.

The fame shit just came with it. I didn't want it.

"Okay. Take 5," the event director yelled as I turned my mic off.

I went into a corner and called Amirah. She picked up on the first ring.

"I miss you.", we both said as the calls opened. We laughed as we initiated conversation automatically.

"What you doin bae?", I asked her.

"Just got my hair washed and treated. I'm going to get some passion twists or something. I'm not sure", she replied.

We talked for 15 minutes more until it was time for me to get back to practice.

I allowed her to end the call with the promise of me calling her when rehearsals were over.
___________________________________________