Territorial

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Roddy's POV

As I chased Amirah up the stairs to her bedroom.

I knew it was finna be a long night. I had meant for it to be.

I caught her and tackled her onto the bed which she gave a girly scream.

As I lay on top of her. I felt her breath hitch.
She knew what it was I smirked.

"You know you play to much. What if I got asthma?", I asked her.

"Then I'd tell everyone that I left you breathless.", she replied smartly laughing.

Not wanting to wait anymore. I dived in for the kill.

She stopped laughing as I placed one of my hand around neck choking her lightly.

I watched as she lightly bit down on her bottom lip and I used my thumb to gently remove her lip from her teeth as I used my finger to lightly rub her lip.

I knew she was getting flustered so I leant in and kissed her. At first I placed light feathery kisses on lips. I made them so light that she would be second guessing if I kissed her not.

As she was about to say something. Probably something smart.

I went in and gave her a long deep kiss stealing her breath for a second. When I finally came up for air. She was breathing hard.

One of the many perks of being an entertainer. I could control my breath.

As she was breathing hard I removed my hand from her neck and turned her head to the side placing open mouthed kisses along her neck.

I found her sweet spot and gave her a long hard kiss there making sure to leave a mark.

I felt her shiver. Good.

I gave her one final kiss as I moved my head towards her chest and between the valley of her breasts.

I took a handful of one of her boobs and it fit perfectly. "Perfect.", I said out loud as I lightly squeezed it.

I used my thumb to play with her right nipple through her lil outfit and then I did the same to her left.

I felt her nipples harden at the contact. I brought my mouth down on them sucking them softly at first teasing her.

Then I bit down lightly watching as she squirmed.

I gently removed the straps of her lingerie from off her shoulders, kissing her shoulders as the straps went down.

When her top half was fully exposed to me. I attacked her breasts like an animal. Making sure to leave few marks on her chest and boobs.

I heard her moan out a soft "fuck", as I left my last hickey on her breast.

I continued my journey down south exploring her body.

Not wasting any time. I placed my hand directly on her crotch.

I looked at her to gauge her reaction and she was surprised.

I had been teasing her since we started so I knew she didn't expect direct contact.

I began rubbing her through her panties of the lingerie as I felt the cloth dampen. She was wet.

I loved the sound of her soft moans. I watched as her face contorted into some sexy faces.

She began panting and I wanted to bust a nut but I held it.

I felt her legs tighten as her first orgasm for the night hit and as she quivered I quickly shifted her panties to side attacking her clit with my mouth  as a second wave hit her.