Not enough (2)

Amirah's POV
"Stop that", I swatted Trey's hand away laughing. He was trying to sneak some of my pasta off my plate.

I took my phone out recording what was left of my food before I went any further. "A meal", I said in the video.

"A meal indeed", I heard Trey say as I looked up at him  and realized he was staring at me. "I'm no meal", I said to him. He chuckled stating. " You full course", he said being corny to which I laughed.

He was now changed and seated with us. I liked his outfit.

Dee was currently about to go up on stage to introduce the video we made for Amber

Dee was currently about to go up on stage to introduce the video we made for Amber. It was a compilation with slideshows of photos and videos from us saying congratulations and wishing her more success .

The first faces she saw were our parents and then she started to tear up. "Hey Amber!" my mother and step dad yelled. "Hey Amirah. I know you somewhere there too". My mother then said as the crowd laughed while the video played.

"We just want to say we're proud of you and we love you. I'm sorry we couldn't make it baby girl but we'll make it up to you.",my stepdad said as our little sister got infront the camera "Hey bighead. I love you and I'm super proud of. You're the best big sister I could ask for. You and Amirah both". Kai said as the crowed awwwed.

"We love you", my family said in unison as the video moved to the next slide which was Donbo.

It went like this for another five minutes showing colleagues, family, friends . When Roddy's video came up a few females screamed to which I rolled my eyes and Amber laughed quietly.

The last one to speak was Juno. "Hey babe", he said into the camera. "I love you and you know this. I want to say I'm so glad you're apart of my life. I'm glad that we are able to grow together, not many get that privilege. I'm so happy for you babe. Wholeheartedly and I can't wait to share this moment with our children". Juno continued.

I zoned out the rest of the speech because I realized Roddy was staring at me. This time I decided to maintain eye contact.

It got too intense for me cause it felt like he was looking into my soul. Just as I was about to turn away I heard applauses.

I came back to reality and realized the slide show and speech was over and that Amber was now hugging Juno crying.

It was now Amber's turn to speak.

She went on the stage and as she walked up with a ball of emotions. The applause kept coming.

When they died down she began speaking. She thanked us for coming and for the support. She spoke on her journey and then she gave a little advice as it relates to going for what you in life.

By the time the event was over it was just 11:30PM.

The tables were cleared to make way for a small dance floor.

I really didn't feel like dancing. Trey must have realized this because he went to get a chair for me while he sat pulling into his lap resting his chin on my head. I really didn't mind. He was comfortable.

Thirty minutes later. I was ready to leave.

Trey offered to take me home. He went to get his car while I went to tell Amber I was leaving.

Dee and Amber told me to text in our groupchat when I arrived home to let them know I was safe. Her, Dee, Delano and Juno wished me a safe travel. With a few hugs I then left to go into the car.

On my way out. I bumped into Donbo. "He misses you you know", he said seriously. This is the first time I've seen him serious. "You were god for him. But he had to go and fuck up", he said shaking his head. "Look after yourself Mi. See you around", he said as he went back inside.

I finally made it outdoors and as I stepped into the vehicle and got settled as Trey drove off. I passed Roddy and he was leaned up again his car smoking. Our eyes met and he quickly looked away.

He looked so broken.