Company

Amirah's POV
These few weeks have been blissful.

It felt like I was in a dream. One that I didn't want to wake up from.

The alarm blared dragging my ass right back to reality.

I groaned a little as I rolled over to turn it off. I checked the time and it was 7:30AM.

Today was a busy ass day for me. I had photo shoots to do and lash orders to drop off.

The podcast would have to wait until a few days.

I closed my eyes. I needed five minutes just to soak up some peace and quiet and when I opened my eyes finally.

It was go time.

I threw the covers off me welcoming the cold air as my nipples hardened through my tank top.

As I was about to go into my bathroom. My phone buzzed. Illuminating the dark room.

RR FaceTime...

My boyfriend was calling.

"Hey bae.", I said into the phone as Roddys face popped into the screen.

"Hey mamas. What you doing?", he asked looking at me.

"I was about to take shower but you called.", I said now propping my phone up against my vanity.

The shower will have to wait. Ima just pick out an outfit.

"Well. Don't let me stop you then. Let's go shower.", he said putting his face up more in the screen.

"No. We're not.", I responded peeping out at him from my closet.

"So what are we doing then?", he asked looking over at me.

"We're having a conversation.", I said smartly as he smacked his teeth.

"Choose one.", I said to him while holding up three outfits.

"Where you going?", he asked as he pointed at the fit to the right.

"Out with my sugar daddy

"Out with my sugar daddy.", he wanted to taste sum." I responded as I made way into my closet again smirking as I caught his baffled expression.

I heard movements and I peeked my head out.

He now had his phone propped up and I could see all of his body.

He was shirtless too. He knew what he was doing.