Come Thru

Amirah's POV
I was so embarrassed.

I can't believed I moaned Roddy's name last night during sex with Trey.

He reassured me it was okay. I don't know how he was so chill about it. I didn't question it either.

It was currently 12:45 PM. Trey had asked me to accompany him to target so we could go home decor shopping. His house needed a 'females touch', his words not mine.

I had a feeling we would be moving around for the whole day so I dressed comfortably.

We arrived at Target quicker than I expected, given the fact that there was hella traffic on the road

Trey parked his vehicle as I quickly sent my text into the girls group chat with Dee and Amber. We wanted to have another girls day. It's been forever since we had one. We have some catching up to do.

I quickly locked my phone putting it away in my bag as I got out of the vehicle. Trey waited on me as I fixed my hair by the car window.

Five minutes later we entered the doors of Target.

It was not as packed as I expected. We quickly walked the isles looking for decor items for his living room and kitchen. He was so color specific and this caused us to spend a longer time shopping.

By the time we were done it was 3:30PM. I was fucking exhausted. He kept laughing like a fool talking bout this how it feels when they have to wait on us when we are out shopping for outfits.

I rolled my eyes as he pulled out of the parking lot after loading the items into his car trunk and on the back seats.

He said it was no big deal walking around but personally I think he was just trying to get back at me for last night.

I leaned back as I closed my eyes just breathing; catching my breath.

I felt hungry a while later. "I'm hungry", I whined opening my eyes only to realize that he was just pulling up to a restaurant. "Oh", I said.

With a chuckle. He parked opening my door. It was a Chinese restaurant. It looked fancy. Ian never heard of it before.

Upon entering the restaurant we both decided that we were going with take out. We could eat at his place.

Our order was placed and 30 minutes later we were back on the road heading to his condo with food. I couldn't wait so I began eating my fortune cookie.

After I was done. I read the note that came inside it.