Chapter - 3

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN"?

Aarushi screamed grabbing the attention of other staffs inside the canteen. This embarrassed Ahaan.

"Aarushi please lower your voice. All are looking at you."

Aarushi turned and saw all the faces directed at her. She bit her lower lip out of embarrassment. Ahaan was at the verge of laughing but controlled himself.

"I am... sorry. Really sorry." Aarushi said looking at everyone. She then turned and faced Ahaan who smiled at her mischievously.

"Stop it Ahaan and answer my question."

"I mean what I said. My parents want to meet you on this Sunday itself."

"But Ahaan why are they in a hurry?"

"What a question is this Aarushi? It's been one year we are in a relationship and now you are asking me like this."

Aarushi looked down when she lost words to reply back. She again looked at him with a pleading look.

"Please Ahaan I am not prepared to meet your parents. I need some more time."

"What? These twelve months weren't enough for you."

"But Ahaan..."

"Listen Aarushi this is not a public exam to prepare well. You are going to meet my parents or your future in-laws. Understood."

Aarushi was helpless at that instant but she didn't say anything back. Ahaan realised her state and interlocked his fingers with her's.

"Aarushi calm down baby. Why are you tensed? My parents won't eat you up okay. They are very sweet. The day when I revealed about our relation to them, they became so happy that finally I found a girl myself. And from that day onwards they are expressing their wish to see you. So please this time no more excuses. You have to come on Sunday itself. No change for that also."

Aarushi sighed but still she wasn't ready. Ahaan kept on looking at her for a positive reply. Finally, Aarushi made a decision.

"Ok Ahaan I will come to see aunty and uncle but don't force me to spend the whole day with them."

"No dear I won't. But I guarantee you that you will love them when you get more close to them. So that time don't force me to give you permission to stay at my house."

Aarushi pinched his hand and frowned. Ahaan screamed but this time only two people sitting opposite to them saw this. They just smiled at them and continued their conversation. Ahaan glared at her.

"Why are you hurting me like this?"

"Just stop saying nonsense. But one thing is there that you have to do for me in return."

"What's that?" asked Ahaan puzzled.

"You have to get my parent's permission. Call them today evening itself."

"Ok I will call them and I know they will definitely give permission coz that day when I first met your parents, they have accepted me. And I love your parents too."

"Yeah I know. You snatched their love for me that day itself and every day they won't sleep without praising you."

"That's the impact of Dr.Ahaan Oberoi."

"Really? Then I bet you that I will clearly show you the impact of meeting Dr. Aarushi Singh. I will make your parents love me more than you."