some

Sakura's POV

Currently, we were at the dorm considering we have no schedule planned or whatsoever. We were given this day to rest because tomorrow, we would be leaving for our trip to Hitomi's hometown. 

I lazily lay down on my bed, scrolling through my phone to keep myself sane. We were all doing our own thing, literally. I'm alone in our room with Yuri and I have no idea what the others are up to.

"Unnie, can I play some music?" She asks from her bunk, showing off her cute little Bluetooth speaker.

"No problem, Yuri-ya."

And we were back to our previous setup. I continue lazing around while she continues watching random videos on her laptop, but this time, various songs were being played to conceal the comforting silence earlier.

An unfamiliar tune starts and I begin to guess if I've heard that song somewhere before. The opening notes sound so catchy that I had started bobbing my head along its melodious beat.

"That's a nice song. What's it called?"

"Oh you've never heard of it yet?" I shake my head no. "It's called 'Some'. Soyou-sunbaenim sang it."

My eyes widen in amazement at the mention of our former trainer back in Produce 48. "Really?"

"Yes," she chuckles. "It became so popular here in Korea when they released it."

"It sounds really good." I tell her, nodding my head to show my approval. "What is it about? I kind of don't understand much of the lyrics."

"For me personally," She hums, pursing her lips together as if she was carefully thinking. "What I know about it is that it's about two people..."

"Uhuh?"

"Who know that there is something going on between them,"  She continues in what seemed like a playful tone, "but they are not sure of it."

I tilt my head to the side with a satisfied expression. "Oh that sounds.. interesting."

"It sure is." She nods along, then an inaudible statement follows but I was not able to catch it.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Oh nothing, Kkura unnie."

I collapse back into my bed, setting my phone down beside me. I stare at nothing in particular as different things run through my mind at the moment. 

"Yojeum ttara (These days)
Naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo (It feels like you're mine, it seems like you're mine but not)
Nikkeoin deut nikkeo anin nikkeo gateun na (It feels like I'm yours, it seems like I'm yours but not)
Ige museun saiin geonji sasil hetgallyeo (What are we?)
Muttukttukhage guljima~ (I'm confused, don't be aloof)

Yeoninin deut yeonin anin yeonin gateun neo (It feels like we're lovers)
Naman bol deut aemaehage nal daehaneun neo (It seems like we're lovers but not)
Ttaeroneun chingu gatdaneun mari (Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me)
Gwaenhi yojeum nan deutgi sirheo jyeosseo~ (These days, I hate hearing that I'm just like a friend)"

Two people who know that something is going on between them...

.... but they're both hesitant to acknowledge  it...

Is it what I think it is?

-

When we arrive in Japan, I can't help but feel the warm breeze of my home. I was feeling excited and sad at the same time, because we only get to go to Tochigi, and where I live is literally at the other corner of the country. This is a perfect opportunity to visit my family, but I guess I'll just see them at our debut concert. I shake my head to set all the negativity aside.