puzzle solved?

Chaeyeon's POV

"Chaeyeon-ah, have you eaten?" Eunbi unnie asks as she steps into our dorm.

For a moment, I stop piling up the boxes and avert my gaze towards the newcomer.

"Not yet, why?"

She flashes a toothy smile and jokes, "Let's go out on a date."

In return, I shot her a stern look, "Ya unnie, have you finished packing your things up?"

I guess I caught her off guard, because she just lightly chuckles and scratches her nape. "Uh, not yet..."

"Unnie..."

"But I'm almost done! Come on Chaeyeon-ah, I've been craving for burger for days." She whines, pulling on my wrist while wearing a pleading look on her face.

"Let's have some delivered then." I say with a shrug, digging my hand into my pocket to get my phone.

However, unnie was quick to stop me. "No, I want to have it at the mall. Please come with me."

"But we're busy today, unnie."

"Come on, don't you want to get some fresh air and relax for a bit?"

"We've got a lot of stuff to pack---"

"And we still have plenty of time to do so," she matter-of-factly argues. "Please go out with me."

I stare at her with a blank expression, then I realize something. "What did they do to you this time?" I ask, referring to her housemates at the other dorm.

She pouts, "Yena and Yujin ate my dumplings."

I chuckle at her answer and I gently pat her head, "Okay, I'll just finish this up then we can go get your burger."

She cheers like a child so I shake my head with a laugh.

Gosh, sometimes I forget the fact that I'm actually younger than her.

-

"Isn't this nice? We get to relax for a while." Unnie chirps right before digging in for the burger that she apparently had been craving for.

I watch her in amusement, then I start devouring mine as well.

Even though I couldn't really see the whole point of coming out to the mall to have burgers instead of saving some time and energy by having them delivered at the dorms, I hate to admit that Eunbi unnie was *partially* right; I do feel a bit relaxed after having been helping the girls pack and clear up their stuff for the big move.

The older lass in front of me genuinely looks so happy; like a child who had been granted her greatest wish on Christmas day. I can't help but chuckle at her behavior.

"Is it good?" I ask as an attempt to initiate a conversation with her.

"Yes," she grins. "Thank you for coming with me."

"Yeah, you didn't give me another choice anyway." I playfully deadpan.

"Ya."

I give her a toothy smile, "Kidding."

"Oh that reminds me Chaeyeon-ah," she calls out and so I divert my attention back to her. "Let's go to the bookstore."

"Since when did you become interested in books?"

"Always been."

That got me thinking for a while.

As unnie continues to munch on her meal, I tilt my head to the side as I remember a very strangely questionable thing that I found out just a few days ago.