wonyo or yuri?

Chaeyeon's POV

"But we have to pack up our things now..."

The J-line looks around to see how we would react. Yujin, Minju and Yena are all on the verge of laughing while Kwangbae and Chaewon are fighting so hard to put on serious faces.

"Eh?"

"Are you serious? Why?"

"You mean... we won't... continue promoting?" Sakura questions everyone, looking around in confusion. Her tone and face scream of fear and worry, I was starting to feel guilty.

Eunbi unnie frowns at her and Minju and I secretly scoff at how good she is in playing her role.

She could definitely pass as an actress.

"So IZ*ONE will disband now..?"

Silence.

When we notice that the three were about to cry, Eunbi unnie approaches them and engulf them in a hug.

"No, we're just kidding. They didn't mention anything about disbanding."

"Omo, stop crying." Yujin shamelessly tells them as she bursts out in laughter.

"Ya! It's not funny!" Hiichan whines while wiping her tears.

"Sorry," Yena says with no sincerity at all, so Nako hits her arm. "Ya! Nako-chan, you're so tiny yet you hit so hard."

"I can't believe you made us cry literally a few minutes after we've just arrived." Sakura scowls at us, making Hyewon hug her.

"We just have to pack up because guess what?"

"What?"

"WE'RE MOVING TO A NEW DORM!"

-

I went back to our dorm to make a phone call when my attention was, once again, taken by the journal (or diary) resting on Hiichan and I's nightstand.

I'd be rude if I continue reading it, right?

However, a part of me is so curious about those two boys in that book the writer (I'm still unsure who it is) talked about.

Okay, so maybe reading another page wouldn't hurt, right?

And besides, I haven't really figured out who really owns it, so I hope reading more would give me a clue about its mystery author.

Day 3
'Hello journal~

So I continued reading the book and I'm at the part where Akira finally admits to himself that he likes Jae.

He notices every little thing about his friend, and he really adores him. Like, a lot. And he wanted to protect him so badly, I think their whole relationship (or friendship) is wholesome and beautiful.

But one day, he overhears Jae talking to their friends about how he would never date Akira because they're only friends, but when they played a game, he says that Akira is his ideal type if he were a girl, so that got Akira all confused, and he didn't know what to do.

He ended up ignoring Jae for a few months and he lessened showing his affections towards his friend because he didn't want to keep his hopes up.

It didn't last though.

To him, it seemed like Jae was his kryptonite. He was so determined to forget about his feelings completely, but whenever he sees the other guy and spends time with him, he finds himself in awe.