Congrats gift

y/n's P.O.V~

I don't think i've ever screamed so loud in my life.

My legs violently landed on the floor, sending my whole body into a state of unknown shock. I've never been injured like this before!
Somehow my teammates were too excited over our win they hadn't noticed I was trembling on the ground. What just happened?

I couldn't move my right knee. Shit. It hurt more than any pain i've ever endured. Was this my congratulations for scoring the winning point? Had anyone noticed a player was struggling to move from the court? I tried to crawl over to my coach, but I was basically dragging myself. It was too far out of my reach.

Why does everything seem to be out of my reach.

Immediately my struggle became a bit more bearable, as a strong manly like figure lifted me up bridal style, and ran to my Coach. I wasn't exactly sure who it was, as my eye sight at the moment began to fade in and out, but a sweet smell of muscular vanilla kept my head nuzzled in his chest. I squinted up at him, hoping to notice a familiar brunette finally coming to my rescue.
"What would I do without you" I murmured under my breath.

Unexpectedly, the raven-haired boy heard your gratitude and pulled you closer to his chest.

I couldn't understand how he managed to make it to the court from the stands so quickly, but I was silently relieved to know it was him holding me.
I gently let my eyelids relax, as everything above me faded to black.

I woke up in a small storage-like room. Dimly lit from the one window it had, but enough for me that I could make out one figure. It wasn't Oikawa. I let my blush settle across my cheeks, knowing he wouldn't be able to see it. Kageyama peeked up from his guilty-like slouch, his eyes lighting up seeing me awake.

After bandaging your knee, which was now discovered that you pulled a ligament from your final set of the game, You limped from the medical table over to Kageyama, who was trying to keep a cool face but inside desperately waiting for your response.
"Are you alright? You've been out a few hours." He asked as you waddled your way over to him, holding his arm out for you to support yourself on. Oh how you admired his gesture.
"Yes.. tch.." Fight the pain y/n! Dont let him think you're weak.
"I know you aren't, but i'm not going to argue with you" he chuckled. You couldn't help but chuckle in response. "I'm better than ever!" walking over to the door. "That was the fakest response i've ever heard" He smirked.

You began to let go of him, assuring you could manage but he refused to believe you after you stumbled backwards into his arms.
"God, we fall into this position a lot huh" I added.

"Well, what would you do without me?"

Immediately my head shot up, looking at him from his grasp. My nose an inch away from his. He brought me here, not Oikawa. That dirt bag didn't even have the guts to face me.

I let kageyama slip his arm around my waist, knowing i'd feel quite safe with him. We do end up in this position a lot.

Kageyama's P.O.V.

It was still pouring rain outside even after y/n had been out cold for a few hours. Karasuno was done for today so I hope they weren't too worried about me, and although they were probably gathering on the bus now and I sort of enjoyed watching y/n's silent urge for my help, I couldn't just leave her to find Seijoh's bus, injured.

I slid my hand around her waist, just as before. Only this time I pulled her close to make sure she had more balance. That move would have made me blush if it weren't for me so eager to help her. I didn't really like seeing her in this state, it wasn't her natural, energetic self.

"Let's go out the side doors, I think I saw our busses over there" y/n spoke up. I shifted her to my side and walked her outside. Damn, it was raining hard. My instincts took off my jacket for me, and I placed it over y/n's head. Seeing her wet wouldn't be much of a problem..

WHOA whoa I need to stop.

She seemed to accept my offer as she scrunched my jacket in her palms. As we got to the bus I noticed another one directly behind it, but which was Seijoh's? The downpour was too heavy I couldn't make out any colors on either bus. "The one in front looks like yours". She nodded and I carefully helped her up the steps. Stepping back down, I gave her a quick glance. What a weekend this was. The time we shared, it was special, and I don't know when i'm going to see her again.

I began walking over to the other bus but was surprised to see it already backing out of the lot and driving away. By then the lamppost reflected the moving buses' teal colored logo. Shit wrong bus! I run back up to try and pull y/n off the bus but am yanked on by Coach Ukai, who seemingly didn't even notice her step on.

"Kageyama I-"

"I know y/n.."

We're met with 12 pairs of eyes staring her down as she shrinks down in embarrassment

"Uh..Meet Karasuno."

Hi again! To be honest i wasn't expecting people to read my story but i'm so glad you like it!
Let me know what you'd like to see!

Sof, out!😘