The long ride

*LANGUAGE WARNING* Only a few swears:)

Your P.O.V ~

"Really, Oikawa why are you here. How did you even know Kageyama's address?"

"Just.. get in the car please." he responded. "I can't stand looking at anything related to him".

You sat into the front seat, aggressively pulling the door shut. Oikawa could only sigh at your action.

We drove for what felt like hours. Not only did we live on the other side of the prefecture, but we drove in complete silence for the most of it.

After at least an hour and a half, Oikawa began to mutter something I couldn't exactly make out.

"What did you say?" I sounded annoyed. To be honest I didn't mean to be, I just typically have a hot headed presence about myself. He spoke up once we finally took a break at a gas station.

"Y/n these past few days have been miserable for me."

I snapped my head in his direction. I didn't feel the same. Oh god, now I feel horrible! I was so caught up with Kageyama I completely forgot how hurt I'd been, how hurt I made him.

"Oikawa-" I started but he interrupted me."Y/n I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm overprotective when it comes to you, because I love you."

Hearing Oikawa say 'I love you' wasn't a heart flutterer for you, but this time was different. You two constantly expressed your family-like feelings for each other. The only difference was you both felt more than a family relationship.

"Oikawa you don't need to apologize, I lashed out." You apologized back. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I hope you know that."

"Y/n I physically grabbed your wrist." He gently took your arm from the arm rest, sliding your sleeve upwards, showing a wide eyed, open mouthed reaction at the bruise he left.

"So what." I replied. "It's my fault anyways".

"Y/n!"
Oikawa was a lot angrier than I thought he'd be.

"Please, please stop doing that. You can't keep taking the blame for everything y/n, both of us were at fault. You know you do this at school too? I really can't take it. You're being way too obsequious."

He was right.
I'm constantly trying to please everyone.

sometimes I don't know when to stop.

"You're right, i'm sorr-" before I could finish my sentence I covered my mouth, realizing I was apologizing again for no reason.

Oikawa placed his hand behind my head and gently pulled it forward to rest against his forehead. "If anything were to happen to you I'd never forgive myself. At least show me the confidence you used against me, when you're in danger. You'll be able to stand up against anyone like that.

I agreed, rubbing my nose against his. Oikawa then began to reverse the car out of the lot and we proceeded home. A relaxed smile across his face. My face was the complete opposite. My eyebrows were dropped in a worried position. I was worried. I don't deserve this. I feel like i'm cheating on one of them with the other.