Familiar

Y/n's  P.O.V~

Oh my god.
Tobio kageyama is touching me.
I hate to be extra but between Oikawa constantly bickering about his former teammate and watching back to back videos of Kageyama's matches, i've kind of become a fan of him myself. The only thing keeping me away from wanting to get closer to him is his 'King of the court' reputation. But was it true?

I'm burning up now. Thank the heavens he can't see my face because i'm a flustered mess. How is he keeping his cool? I don't even think anyone but Tooru has come this close to me.

Now that i realize it, why aren't I moving? This feels right. His muscular arm gently supporting mine, while his other softly grasps my back wrist. His heated breath against my neck, finding its rhythm after its startle with the ball. For one scary looking kid I feel safe in his hold.

Shit. Why are you thinking this! Get yourself together!!

"I see" I add, causing him to quickly jolt back, releasing me from his grasp. Unfortunately he let go. Ugh y/n you need to stop! You have your life don't interfere with his.

Keeping the angle he positioned me in, I step back and toss the ball. It flys at a good height. Being sure to remember how my arm felt a moment ago I jump, reaching for the ball and hitting it at perfect timing. The ball rockets to the other side of the court, contacting the ground just before the boundary line. A perfect cross shot.

I haven't done that in so long.

I squealed in excitement, Kageyama awkwardly squealing with me. I'm hoping he thinks my face is red from working so hard rather than admiring how cute he looks when he's happy.

He quickly clears his throat and returns to his normal stance. "See? That was incredible" He exclaims.

I bite my lip trying to hide how big of a smile I want to show, tucking a few pieces of hair behind my ear and look up to see a soft chuckle approach his face.

Hold up.
Why is his face red?

All he did was position me a certain way. If anything he should be just fine. I can't help but wonder if he felt the same as i had a few moments ago. His reaction returns my confidence a little.

Quickly moving on from the looks we just shared I grab my jacket, wallet, and phone from the floor and begin proceeding to the exit, moving slow incase he wanted to catch up.

"My boys team is starting their match soon, care to join me?" I say. It's sad to see him frown, explaining he has a match of his own to get to, and that his teammates are probably looking for him.

As we reach the door, i throw my jacket on. Hoping i'm not late to my own teams game. "Later Kageyama. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the court". I wink as I reach out my hand.

His eyes widen at my sudden move. Trying to match my confidence, "Tobio" he adds. "I'm perfectly fine with you calling me Tobio". He grabs my hand shaking it firmly. I definitely feel myself stiffen. He begins in the opposite direction as me, letting myself catch a glimpse of his toned back and black jacket with white lettering "Karasuno" on the back.
The name sounds familiar. I swear I'd just seen it.

Oh.
now i remember.

There our opponents for our next match.

Hi Hi!!! I wanted to write how you guys were feeling too in this chapter. (Because anyone would blush at the sight of Kags;) Chapter 4 is on its way!!