Plans ahead

Oh how you couldn't wait for this weekend to begin! You were more than ready to go shopping with Shinzu for the Banquet next week, but had to plan ahead since the coming few days were filled with many tests and lots of schoolwork.

You jumped out of bed, walking over to your mirror against the wall. "Is this how I look every morning?" you giggled to yourself. Pulling out some clothes, you head over to the shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs.

 Pulling out some clothes, you head over to the shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs

u guys gotta let me know if i'm too tumblr on y'all. Have to make sure you look like a snack at all times😏
-creds to og!!

Since school forces you to wear your uniform at all times, you always try to look your best for the weekends. stringing a few gold necklaces on, you make your way downstairs to meet your mom and little brother.

"You're up quite early aren't you?" Your mother welcomed. "I'm clothes shopping with Shinzu today!" Your mom cocked an eyebrow. "Rightt, Seijoh's woman Volleyball team was invited to the prefecture's national banquet this coming weekend." Your mother clapped in joy. "Oh how exciting! I could show you a few of my dresses back in my day-"

"That's fine maybe next time!" You quickly blurted, grabbing a piece of pre-made toast and shuffling yourself out the door.

"How ruuude, she didn't even wish me a good morning!" Your brother whined. For a six-year old he was quite the complainer. Mom simply smiled, pulling him into a side hug.

Out the door you went, meeting the same car in front of your house that 'rescued' you the day before. "Morning, Tooru" you smirked. You closed the door, Oikawa taking your other hand to place a soft morning kiss onto it. "Gooood morning" he sweetly replied. He gave you one last reassuring look before he started out to North Miyagi Mall.

The two of us walked hand in hand, nothing out of the ordinary, where we met iwaizumi and Shinzu in front of the formal-wear boutique. Shinzu immediately tore my hand out of Oikawa's, making me look back at him as she trudged forward in excitement. He gave me his typical puppy dog eyes that always seemed to make me blush. I bashfully turned my head back around, catching up with my bestie's pace. The two boys chuckled to themselves as they head to the suit section .

"I swear y/n if we don't look the best this weekend i'm seriously going to FLIP!" "That's easy for you to say Shinzu your gorgeous!" you responded. She stopped in her tracks giving you the most offended look possible. "Y/n, what? If i'm gorgeous you're the definition of perfect."

You shrugged off her comment. It was quite casual for you to receive compliments. You didn't mind them mainly due to the fact you felt it wasn't true. As Shinzu began sliding through the racks you couldn't help but laugh at her opinionated personality.

"ew"
"no"
"hellll no"
"what even is this?"

It must have been the side of the boutique she'd been on, for when you turned around to begin shopping yourself, your eyes wandered from tens of dresses. "We've got until evening y/n. I've got to pick up my little sis around 6, so take your time!" I nodded in response. This banquet was super important for Aobajohsai. How we presented, acted, and respected each other would play a major role in possible scouts attending the event.

Picking up a few dresses, Shinzu grabbed your wrist once again, pulling you into a dressing room.

"Y/n, as our captain you have to look your best, since you'll be receiving our award." Shock raced through your body. Shit, i've got a speech to write! You walked out from behind the curtain, appearing in your first dress.

"Too formal" You two said in unison.

Walking back in, your mind began to think of what words to write for your acceptance speech. Limping into your second dress choice, your ankle from your previous injury got caught in the torso of your dress, making you tumble in instant pain.

"Shit!" you yelled. Those painkillers had done nothing in your favor.

"Y/n? Y/n!" Shinzu rushed in, Closing the curtain behind her so that any other customers wouldn't see you lying in your undergarments.

"Y/n I should've been watching you, I'm such a horrible friend". She said worriedly.

"No..tch.. It's F-Fine" You slowly replied.

"Enough with trying these on, i'm sure... this one will look nice!" Shinzu grabbed a teal, mid-length dress from the hanging shelf. "Try getting your clothes back on, i'm calling the boys immediately." Shinzu stepped out to give you privacy as she dialed one of their numbers.

I'm so fucking weak you thought. A few tears escaped your eyes. Crying from one..ugh.. injury. Dammit, why does this hurt so much! My stupid mistakes only get me into more trouble. You placed your head into your hands, wiping a few tears with your sleeves.

From afar, you could hear multiple footsteps approaching your dressing room. Oikawa tore the curtain open, almost pulling it off its rings. Him an Iwaizumi we're both breathing just as heavily. What did they do, run a marathon??

Oikawa nodded back to Iwaizumi, a sign to give him and you some privacy. Oikawa stepped inside and knelt down in front of you, completely ignoring the cashier's giving the most uncomfortable looks at the changing room.

"Y/n, hey what happened?" Oikawa started. He sounded like a panicked father. "Noth..ing" You responded between gasps. He glanced down at your ankle, knowing instantly the possibilities that could've occurred from your recent injury.  "Y/n stop being brave for once and let me help you." Oikawa continued.

"What, are you my dad?"

"S-Shut up!" He blushingly exclaimed.

You let out a small tearful chuckle, making him gratefully smile back at you. He leaned in, pecking your check before whispering:

"You can come home with me"

ohhhh might get a tad fluffy/spicy soon👀