See you soon

Friday, Day before the NVB ~

Kags P.O.V.~

you- 9.23am
So y/n, I hope you don't think
i'm weird for having your number..
or that Hinata gave it to me
y/n❤️9:26am~
It isn't weird, it's sweet!
Glad I can talk to u all the time now

you- 9:28am
Yea:) Hoping we could get
together sometime too
y/n❤️- 9:29am
huh😳

you- 9:30am
NO
I MEANT HANG OUT
HAVE A GOOD DAY

• • •

"You sure know how to talk to girls, huh Kageyama?" A young voice approached the raven at his desk.

I turned my head to see a certain orange-haired boy overlooking my recent conversation."Would you stop spying on me, stupid!!" I bickered, giving him a good whack across the head.

"Ow! You should be thanking me!" Hinata continued. "I got y/n's number for youuu." He pouted, attempting to look kingly i- was he trying to imitate me?!
He wasn't wrong though. I would've never been able to take any steps forward with Y/n without his charming self. Dammit Hinata, it's always a competition between the two of us.

"Why don't the two of you hang out before this weekend?"

For once he didn't say something stupid. I nodded, attempting to think of the right words to ask her. But would she say yes? Does she have the time for me?

"I wouldn't write it like that." Hinata commented in the middle of my thought process.

"THEN HOW WOULD YOU WRITE IT YOU TURDLICKER."

"Don't get mad at me!!" He squeaked. Continuing his judgmental pout, he grabbed the phone out of my hands and began to type. "- And don't just take my phone like that!" I spoke. "Relaxxx I'm trying to make it sound like you AREN'T a boring person". I opened my mouth in embarrassment, does everyone think of me that way? Hinata must've seen the worried look on my face, for he finished typing and slid my phone back over the desk for me to read over. "Don't be so worried Kageyama, I saw the way y/n looked at you at the tournament."

I look up at him, hope and curiosity shining through my eyes. "Really?"

"Yea, she looks at me the same way!!"

He walks off chuckling to his desk just as the bell rings for the start of the day, before i have the moment to slap him once more.

I'm praying she'll say yes.

• Meanwhile, at Seijoh's courtyard •

Exiting the building, Y/n headed outside for her first meal break on the abnormally breezy day, meeting Shinzu who was already seated on her picnic blanket.

"Hey girly!" Shinzu exclaimed. You knelt down to greet her in return, pulling out your meal. "I'm so stoked for the banquet tomorrow." You started. She happily nodded, shoving her mouth with yummy soba. "How's your ankle holding up Y/n?" You looked down at your previous injury, which had now healed to a light bruise. "Doing a lot better" you smiled.