Second family

Quick note: I've published my first chapter for my Akaashi x reader! Make sure to give that a read and let me know if you enjoy it!!

Y/n's P.O.V~

God how was I supposed to know this wasn't my bus!

Twelve heads immediately snap in my direction, staring me down. A few of them friendly, others almost deadly looking. Kageyama nudges me forward, to avoid the possibility of being questioned by his coach. I follow his orders, slowly making my way to the back row. I find an empty seat by an orange-haired boy. His mouth opening wider as I made my way to him.

"I-I-.." was all he could make out. "Is this seat taken?" I asked. "Oh! Um well usually Kageyama sits he..." The orange haired boy stutters and shifts his gaze behind me to what I assume was Kageyama telling him it was ok for me to sit there. "Go ahead y/n we can all fit" the raven-haired male behind me whispers, sure not to wake some of the other members up. His warm breath tickled the baby hairs on the back of my neck, making me shiver in what I think was excitement. I squish in as quiet as possible, so that i'm now shoulder to shoulder with the tangerine and Raven.

"I don't think we've met, I'm Y/n!" The tangerine instantly blushes and he responds. "I- I'm- Shōyō Hinata! It's a pleasure to meet you F/n L/n!"

"You know my full name?"

"Who doesn't?" he snaps back "You're the best female setter in the prefecture!" His last sentence then causes me to blush. I never knew I had been ranked, especially not that well.
I blushed at his comment receiving a cute chuckle from the two boys.

"Let's get a move on, shall we Takeda?" I can hear from the front of the vehicle, and we begin to head home. Wherever that may be for Karasuno.

"MY MY!! WHO MIGHT YOU BE?" an abnormally loud voice yells as a spikey haired boy turns around from his seat in front of me and meets my gaze. "Shut up Noya- HOLY CRAP. Another goddess just came out of nowhere!!" a buzz cut boy followed. "N-Nice to meet you two! I'm y/n, one of Kageyama's friends."

"Oi Kageyama! Was this the girl we talked about earlier? For sure you were blushi-" Kageyama immensely slapped his hand over the spikey haired boys mouth, shutting him up. Buzz cut just snickered at the sight of Kageyama's furious expression, adding "Well, i'm Tanaka, this midget here is Nishinoya, and if you ever need a good time let us know! If you hadn't noticed were so much funner than Mr.Angry over here" the two laughed.

"Funner isn't a word Tanaka".

"Well looks like someone's english lessons finally paid off!" He snickered at the Raven.
With that, they both took their seats again as we continued our ride. The rain hadn't stopped pouring which made for a peaceful drive. Maybe a bit too peaceful. I felt a slight nudge against my shoulder, only to see Hinata fast asleep on me. I'd only known him for so little time but my heart felt so warm to the trust he'd found in me. It was enough for me to gently close my eyes. I could feel the raven boys muscles tense at the feeling of me resting my head on his shoulder, but as they relaxed so did my eyes, carrying me off to sleep.

My eyes fluttered open to someone's steady hand brushing a few of my baby hairs behind my ear and a halt of the bus, signaling we'd made it back to the school. I checked my phone to see if I had enough time to drive into the next town over to get back home, but the 2:23am displayed on my lock screen told me it wasn't the best idea to disturb anyone.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" A deep voice asked behind me as I stepped off the bus. I slowly peaked my head around to see a tall, muscular man towering over me. Shit shit shit i'm screwed! What is he gonna do to me?

"She's staying with me for the night, and had no way of getting to my house except for our bus".

Kags P.O.V.~

The entire team turns around, half of their jaws wide open at my response. Why in the hell would I say that?? My cheeks flustered into a deep rose, worse than any time i'd been on National TV.

"I'm Kageyama's cousin Sir. This was my only form of transportation home. It won't happen again." I tilt my head to see y/n attempting to make herself taller. Trying to seem more confident in the answer she'd just given. Coach Ukai only raised an eyebrow at the two of us, then focused his attention onto the two dimwits of the team chuckling at our awkward conversation. I was beyond happy she was smart.

We begin our dash home in the pouring rain. I didn't want to disturb my mother since she'd been so busy these last few days, but booking it home with y/n didn't seem like what you'd call a good time. Yet, she seemed to be enjoying it.
Y/n had the biggest grin across her face, I thanked the fog from hiding my own. We approached the house drenched, I opened the door inside and she stepped in.

"Your house is so nice Kageyama!" she glowed. "T-Thank you" I responded. Couldn't exactly tell whether what was making me stutter was my nerves or my shivers from outside. "The bathroom's upstairs, feel free to clean yourself up."

"Kageyama?"

"Yes?"

"W-What should I wear?"

I shot up from untying my laces. "Ah! uh, take anything from the top draw in my room" Her eyes widened, has she never worn someone's clothes before? I'm more than positive she's worn a certain assholes clothing in the past. But that didn't matter, what matters is how she'll look in min-

"Alright then". Y/n interferes with my thoughts about her and trudges up the stairs, so light on her feet they barely make a noise. All I could do was use the downstairs bathroom, so I made my way to my room, grabbed my sweats and headed downstairs.

My eyes closed and began to wander, y/n's body in the shower silhouetted clear in my mind. Water trickled down her curves, she looked so calm. Her arms reached up for what I assumed was her soaked hair, but they kept moving upwards, reaching for a male's head, My head, behind her, pulling him downward into an upside down kiss as he grabbed her bare waist and pulled her close. That scene played over and over, I couldn't get her figure out of my mind. My eyes felt glued shut. I tried squinting the thought out of my head, but I knew my mind didn't want it to leave.

I shot my eyes open, I was too horny I couldn't even tolerate myself. Shampoo ran deep into my eyes.

fuuucccckkkk!!