Chapter 7: Finding Ahsoka

AHSOKA TANO

"I had a feeling about that," Lyda said. "Though, aren't you a little young?"

"We agreed to get married once we're both eighteen," Ahsoka replied, "but I'm not so sure if that's going to be possible now."

"Hey, it's okay," Lyda continued. "Besides, I had a crush on someone too."

"Oh please," Ahsoka replied, "I've seen the looks you give Captain Rex."

Lyda blushed.

"You knew!?" she replied.

"Well," Ahsoka replied with a smirk, "I guess we're even."

"Yeah, I guess..." Lyda replied.

Then, Lyda started to look a little sad.

"You must have felt really upset when he betrayed you, huh?" Ahsoka said.

"No," Lyda said.

"What?" Ahsoka replied, confused.

"Ahsoka, he..." Lyda struggled to get the words out of her mouth.

She took a deep breath.

"He went Missing in Action on Yerbana shortly before all this happened."

Ahsoka's heart sank. But deep down, she knew that maybe it was for the better, so he didn't have to betray the Jedi. Thinking about that made Ahsoka feel a little better, but she had to bear the truth that she had lost yet another friend.

OBI-WAN KENOBI

"So what now?" Kenobi said. "How do we find her."

"Only find Padawan Tano, we will, if allow herself to be found by us, she does," Yoda replied.

"But that's the problem," Kenobi continued, "what if she doesn't want to be found? And what do we have to gain from locating her anyways?"

"A talk with her, I require," replied Yoda. "And saved others, she could have. A source of hope, she should be."

Kenobi nodded.

Senator Organa came into the room.

"Have you found Ahsoka," he replied.

"Not yet," Kenobi replied, "Be patient."

Senator Organa nodded and walked out of the room.

"Alright then," he said, "let's start meditating."

The two Jedi Masters sat with their legs crossed and eyes closed trying to see where she was. They listened and "looked" for something, but they could not find it.

It had felt like hours until Kenobi found something. A feeling in the force that he hadn't felt since Ahsoka left the Order a few months back.

He began to push towards it, to try and reach it. The closer he got, the more he felt like Ahsoka wasn't the only one there, like there were others like her in need of help.

Then, finally, he managed to find her.

Ahsoka... he called out.

Then, he heard the faint voice of Ahsoka.

Obi-Wan?

That was all the voice said, but he had been able to find her.

"I found her," he said, opening his eyes. "She's in the Toydaria system."