Epilogue: A New Life

One month later...

Things were finally settling down.

Most, if not all, of the New Jedi have accepted this new reality.

The group of survivors were perhaps the best possible: they were caring, kind, and strong. Ahsoka felt bad for them, knowing that they had to deal with this new life for them, which was seemingly what they would have to endure for the next few years or decades.

Ahsoka was undoubtedly the best one in the group to lead them. Despite not being the oldest, she was definitely the most capable.

Slowly, the New Jedi Order grew in size. Every now and then, while on supply runs, some of the Jedi would sometimes find a surviving Padawan or a force-sensitive child to bring home. Such was the case for a Padawan named Caleb Dume, who had recently gone under the alias of "Kanan Jarrus" to avoid detection. He was found on Kaller by Lyda during a supply run a few days after Lux and Ahsoka's wedding.

Of course, the supply runs normally ran on the shadier side of the law. Getting supplies from an Imperial source could lead to discovery, and plus, the underworld was much more weak-minded and easy to mind-trick.

Lux's Jedi training was going along smoothly, and while he had yet to make his own lightsaber, he used one of the sabers Ahsoka had stolen from Grievous a while back to train with. Lux had also learned how to use the force to lift objects, but he still found it a little hard. Still, he was well on his way to becoming a Jedi.

As for his marriage with Ahsoka, both of them had agreed it was too early to try for a child. But that didn't keep them from having some time to themselves, as they just had to make sure they were safe.

Since the New Jedi Order had access to all the old Jedi records, they occasionally went to the planets where Padawans had been following the Jedi Purge. If one would let the force guide them, the lost Padawans were easily found.

Whether it be intentionally searching for a new Padawan to join the New Jedi Order or accidentally finding a Padawan or Force-sensitive child, the New Jedi Order had grown from it's original 74 members to 86, including Lux. 

However, the Empire continues to hunt down and destroy any Jedi Survivors they can find and tighten their grip on the Galaxy. While most of the Jedi were to young to face up against the Empire, one day, they would be.

But every member of the New Jedi Order could agree on one thing:

That Ahsoka Tano-Bonteri was undoubtedly the perfect Grand Master to lead the New Jedi Order into these trying times.

To be continued...