Chapter Three

Okay, new story...very close to my life. Kind of. I'm humbled by the reviews and responses that this story has already received. A lot of you are begging to know Bella's back story. You'll find out. In time. It will be alternating point of views.

Also, none of this belongs to me. Never will. I just like to play with the characters created by Stephenie Meyer.

Chapter Three

BPOV

We finished our discussion after we determined that Edward was going to do the program. I began gathering my notes and standing up. I heard a loud shriek.

"DADDY!"

Edward furrowed his brow and stood up. "Emma-bear?" he asked. A blur of strawberry blonde curls and pink clothes ran into Edward's office and into his arms. She giggled as Edward picked her up. "What are you doing here, sweet girl?"

"Grandma bringed me here to see you with your Pep Barn," she said.

"Pep Banned, Emma," Edward said as he kissed her cheek.

"Who is this?" Emma asked looking at me.

"This is my friend, Miss Bella," Edward said as he put down his little girl. She walked over to me and gave me an appraising look.

"I'm Emma Lily Cullen. Nice to meet you, Miss Bella," Emma said as she stuck out her hand.

I crouched down and shook her tiny hand. "Nice to meet you, too, Emma," I said. "I like your sweater. Is that a panda bear?"

"It is. I love pandas. They're my favorite aminal," Emma giggled. "What's yours?"

"My favorite animal is the lion," I said. "They're so big and majestic."

"What's majestic?" Emma asked as she curled her hands in my hair.

"Like royalty. A king or a queen," I answered as I ran my finger on her nose. "Or a princess."

"You're pretty," Emma said shyly.

"So are you," I answered. "You have fun with your daddy at the basketball game. Maybe you'll be the good luck charm for our basketball players."

Emma smiled crookedly, just like her father and wrapped her arms around my neck. She squeezed me tightly. I put my arms around her tiny body and returned her embrace. Once she let go, I stood up and looked at Edward and older woman, presumably his mother, staring at my interaction with his daughter. Did I overstep? Is Edward going to yell at me?

I couldn't look at either of them. "I'll see you on Monday, Edward," I said quietly. "Have fun at the game."

"Thank you," he croaked out.

EPOV

"Daddy? Is she your girlfriend?" Emma giggled.

"What?" I barked, looking down at my seven year old daughter who should not know about what dating. "Where did you hear about boyfriends and girlfriends?"

"Jacob," Emma explained. "He's my boyfriend."

I'll kill him and lock her in her room until she's fifty.

"Emma, you're seven. Too young to have a boyfriend," I said, arching my brow over my glasses. I hated them but my contacts were not agreeing with my eyes as of late. "And to answer your question, Miss Bella is not my girlfriend. She's a friend. We're working together on the spring musical."