Epilogue

Okay, new story...very close to my life. Kind of. (Okay, not this part.) I'm humbled by the reviews and responses that this story has already received. The alerts, reviews and hits are truly humbling. Thank you so much for taking the time read the ramblings from the depths of my brain. Much love to all of you!

Also, none of this belongs to me. Never will. I just like to play with the characters created by Stephenie Meyer.

As I was writing this, it is the epilogue of Finding Love Through Music. Thank you for following me through the journey of Bella and Professorward. I'm not putting an epic author's note at the end, so I'm putting it here. Pictures of their wedding, gifts and such are found on my blog (link in my profile). Also, check out my facebook group, Tufano79 Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation. Extra teasers, conversations and Rob porn is found there. Finally, thank you everyone for reading and following me through this tumultuous journey of Bella and Professorward.

Epilogue

EPOV

Six Years Later

"Emma, Ethan and Elyse, get a move on. We're going to be late for your mom's opening night," I shouted to my three children. Emma, obviously is my first born and is fourteen, going on fifteen. She's a freshman in high school but acts like she's much, MUCH older. More like she's a senior in college... Ethan, my only boy, just turned seven and is a carbon copy of me, except with brown hair. He's in second grade and a complete goofball. Elyse, our surprise child (or as Bella calls her, our 'oops' baby) is four and idolizes her brother. She is the spitting image of my wife with long brown hair and deep, chocolate colored eyes.

"Sorry, Dad," Emma said as she held Elyse on her hip. "Elyse fell and skinned her knee. I had to perform minor surgery. We're good though, right, Ellie?"

"Yeah. Tanks, Emmy," Elyse said as she hugged her sister. Emma smiled and kissed Elyse's head.

"You're welcome, peanut," Emma smirked as she put her down on the floor. "Dad, can I drive?"

I arched a brow over my glasses. "No, Emma. You've got a year before you start driver's ed," I said dryly. "You're only fourteen."

"Dang it," she scowled. "I had to try. There's this one boy in my class who is ALREADY in driver's ed. He'll be able to drive by second semester. He's a freshman. LIKE ME! Please, can I drive?"

"I feel for his parents, Emma Lily," I snorted. "Go find your brother. And no, you can't drive."

"He's probably doing his hair or something," Emma winked. "He got into your hair gel, old man."

"Shut it, Oldest Cullen," I chided. "All of these gray hairs in my head, they're because of you. All this dating and boy nonsense. You're fourteen! Need I remind you of that fact, Emma Lily Cullen! I should put you in a chastity belt."

"Love you, Daddy," she giggled.

"You love me now...but wait, just wait! When you bring over your first boyfriend, I'm pulling a Pop Pop Swan. I'll clean my 'rifle,'" I shouted after her.

"Dad you don't have a rifle," Emma replied, crossing her arms over chest.

"I'll borrow one from Pop Pop."

With an emphatic eye roll, Emma darted up the stairs and I heard her and her brother in the bathroom. Ethan was grumbling about not getting his hair right. Emma apparently fixed it as he squealed that he loved her and they both clambered down the stairs. "Ta da!"

"Fabulous, Ethan," I said as I held out my hand. "We've got to go. Mommy's left us tickets at will call but we've got to boogie." My three children and I headed out to my new Range Rover. I buckled in Elyse while Emma helped with Ethan. We had about an hour before we had to be at the theater. It was a forty-five minute drive from our home in Naperville. Bella and I made the executive decision that we'd move closer to where I worked over the summer after Ethan was born.