Chapter 1

Okay looking back and reading I'm fully aware that it is horrible. The beginning sucks. And Dosent make sense but I promise it gets better and don't think hey it's just like all the other books because the beginning is okay but it changes so please just give it a try(A/N, hey guys soo imma try to write a story it's my first time so hang in there with me, ok let's get this show on the road !!😂😂)

Hi, my name is Cc I've lived in a orphanage for 7 years. I've been here since I was 8, I'm 15 now. Yeah so when I was little my mom got in a car accident and unfortunately died, after that my dad became a alcoholic, he abused me and left me to die all alone. I was taken away and unfortunately put into this orphanage. I hate it here no one talks to me since I'm the oldest here , I don't get to go anywhere so im basically stuck here intill I'm 18. Yay. Everyone wants to adopt the little kids instead of the older ones ,I really don't understand that I mean come on we are more mature , whatever tho. Evelyn the headmaster of the orphanage came in and told there were people here to adopt , I put
On my 'good clothes' which is a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top and go out on the stage. And of course I'm the last one there so I just casually Walk on stage and sit down looking for the people here to adopt then I see a group of 6 boys.

----( Connors POV )----
Me and the boys have been talking About Adopting a child for a while but just never got to it so today is the day, we're going to the orphanage to find a Kid . We want a girl but we don't want a toddler or baby so we're looking for a older girl maybe 12-16 just for she Can kind of take care of her self . We walk in and are just looking at the kids pile in and ,guessing everyone is on the stage ,I see her. She is walking in late ,she is pretty and looks about 14-15 I turn to the guys and I'm guessing they see her to because they have big smiles on there faces. Jc says "her". We All just nod and we ask the lady to see her she gave us a confused look but got her anyway took us to a room and the lady called for her.

( A/N hope you liked the first chapter imma be writhing along I think ,but thanks for reading I really appreciate it !!)