Just a make out session

Jim's P.O.V
Man its been so long since I've seen Y/n even though its only been a day it feels like eternity to me.

I have an idea lets call them!

I dialed their number and called them.

Y/N P.O.V
Hello i spoke into the phone.

Y/N you anwsered!Jim said ecstatically excited.

Jim why did you call me? I asked

Can you come over please and stay the night baby!Jim pleadingly asked me.

Hmm ok sure. I anwsered him.

Timeskip

I had bow just gotten changed and realised that MY SISTER MADDY HAD CHANGED THEM INTO A PAIR OF REVEALING AS CLOTHES!!!!!

(Pick as you like)

As soon as u got out Jim was right there looking at me mouth open drooling up and down my body suddenly he grabbed my waist and started kissing my mouth harshly using tongue and everything and damn did it feel gooooodddddddd.

We were walking to the bed when suddenly he stopped and blushed and used his blanket to cover me and grabbed a big shirt from his closet and threw it to my feet and said get changed. Cute.

After i got changed and everything i came out jim was staring at the ceiling in a chair so i decided to sit on his lap.

Y-you what a-are you doing babe?! He said very embarrassed.

I started kissing his neck then his jaw then his cheek to his lips and started kissing his very passionately.

As soon as we pulled away he was very embarrassed because not only did i see his ears red but he put his head into my shoulder.

A/N: Thats all for today folks please leave me request and the next chapter of Why Don't You Love Me will come within the next 2 days sorry its taking too long.

Word count: 313 words