A Wet Dream?! lime part one

Y/n P.O.V
I sat on my window sill hoping to not get caught sneaking out to see my boyfriend again by my abusive parents.

I sat there listening to the party next door rattle until jim came to pick me up on his Vespa.
With all the racket going on i left there for good i had packed all my stuff and was now leaving with Jim to his house.Jim has been my boyfriend for 4 years now and we have gotten into so much trouble together with Trolls Bular and even Vendal. Jim swears Vendal loves me like a daughter but i dont see it.

As we get there i lay in his comfy bed while he changes in the bathroom. A few minutes later the door swings open as he came out to go downstairs and grab a glass of water. While he was changing in the bathroom i changed in the bedroom(pretend that jim has his own bathroom connected). As i finished i jumped onto his bed above the covers and cuddle his pillows.

By the time i had sat up Jim was in the bathroom brushing his teeth when i had ran in and hugged him from behind but let go when he bent down to spit.
As Jim finished i continued to cling to his back but instead i had other plans.
I kissed his bare back and his neck leaving 2 or 3 hickeys hearing him gently moan/grunt.

He turned to me and started kissing my neck when i pushed his head away and whispered into his ear seductively.

"Now now puppy im in charge got it?" I said as i gentle used one finger to rub his tent in his boxers.

He looked at me astonished that i could take lead and had stumbled backwards towards the bed.
He kept walking backwards as i moved forward until i strongly pinned his to the bed.

I left hickeys on his neck everywhere until i found his sweet spot and then i abused his sweet spot.He moaned so loudly that i had to stop and tell him to quiet down.

He looked at me with pleading eyes and lifted his bottom half up to create some friction between his crotch and my ass.
His dick felt so good but just as i was about to suck his dick i woke up to my parents screaming at each other again.
I guess it was just a dream i looked at my clock 7:38am and school starts in 42 minutes oh god and i have all my classes with him today what do i do. . .

A/N: Hey Guys so i was looking through the comments on some chapters bc yall are cool and i realized alot of you wanted to see some uh lemons ig so yeah this is part one and part two will be out soon.

Word count: 450 ;P