Chapter 1

"Mom?! Why are we out of food?!" You yell from the kitchen.
"We haven't bought anything new recently since we're moving back to Riverdale tomorrow." Your mom said while walking into the kitchen.
"Why do we have to leave? I like it in Greendale. Plus doesn't almost everyone from Riverdale hate you mom?" You say as you close the fridge.
"Jade Peabody! Not everyone hates me! Now go get ready, your going to Riverdale today, me and Malachi will be there tomorrow with all of our stuff." Your mom with her arms crossed.
"Fine." You say while walking up to your room and getting dressed. You decide to wear your plain leather jacket without the Ghoulies name on it, you also grab your phone charger, extra shoes and 2 pocket knifes just in case and you put them in a bag.
"I'm taking one of the motorcycles mom!" You shout, walking outside and getting on your motorcycle and riding to Riverdale.
"Damm, this place is boring, and small."  You thought to yourself as you ride up to some diner called Pops.
"Stupid name for a diner." You say getting off your motorcycle. When you walk inside you go to the counter."
"What you guys have here?" You say to one of the guys behind the counter. Before he could answer someone else who was sitting in a booth behind you said something to you.
"Try a milkshake new girl, they're really good." Said the mystery guy. You looked at the guy behind the counter and nodded. You sat down in the booth facing him so you could get a better look at him. He had messy black hair, a crown beanie, blue-green eyes, he was very pale and was about 6 feet tall.
"Who are you anyway dude?" You said to the mystery guy, as the guy from the counter handed you a milkshake.
"Jughead Jones. You?" The guy said looking at you and smiling.
"Jade Peabody." You say smiling too, but his smile fades when you say your last name.
"Peabody?! Is Penny back in town?!" Jughead said standing up, you got up too.
"No, she's coming tomorrow. Why do you know her?" You said trying to figure out what's going on.
"Yes I know her! She tried to kill me!" Jughead said, walking outside. You followed him outside.
"Dude calm down! She not all the bad anymore, I mean she's still a b¡tch and hits me sometimes but still!" You said grabbing Jughead's wrist.
"Did you just say...that she... hits you?" Jughead said looking at me like he was sorry for me.
"I uh, no! Well yea but it's not like I need you to protect me or anything!" You said letting go of Jughead's wrist.
"Wait, come with me!" Jughead said as he grabbed your wrist and started taking you somewhere.
"Yo dude! Let my wrist go! Your hurting me!" You shouted at Jughead as he stopped at a house, with a red door.
"Where are we Jughead?" You said looking at the door of the house. Then some adult man opened the door and started to walk out.
"Oh Jug, I didn't see you. Oh and who are you miss?" The man said looking at you and Jughead.
"My name is Jade, Jade Peabody." You said ready to be yelled at. When you said your name the man dropped his stuff and looked like he saw a ghost.
"That's... that's not possible. Penny said she killed you. You mom said you were dead! Stop play jokes on me!" The man said looking at you.