Chapter 10

"Uhhhhh, can we help you?" You ask, confused as you eat your onion ring.
"Yes, yes you can lovebirds." Cheryl says, taking one of your onion rings.
"Hey, that was mine." You say with a pouty face that makes everyone laugh a little.
"Aww your so cute when your angry." Sweet Pea says as he puts his right arm on the booth seat so it was around your shoulders.
"Like I said, lovebirds." Cheryl says laughing.
"Oh haha, like you two aren't lovebirds." You say before taking a sip of Sweet Pea's milkshake.
"Hey, that's mine Jade." Sweet Pea says, looking at you.
"Whats yours, is mine." You say as you and Toni laugh.
"Ok so I can have an onion ring?" Sweet Pea asks, reaching for one of your onion rings. You smack his hand away.
"What's YOURS is MINE, not the other way around, I can have your stuff and food, but you can't have my stuff and food." You say as you, Toni, and Cheryl starts to break down laughing.
"Omg I'm crying that was so savage and funny!" Toni says as she continues to laugh.
"Oh yeah, what did you guys need?" You ask Cheryl and Toni.
"Oh, you'll see, just look at your Instagram and don't get too pissed." Cheryl says, pointing toward your phone that was on the table by your arm.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, I don't like putting the insta page after the irl conversation 😅