Chapter 7

"Wake up Jade!" Jughead shouts from the other side of your door.
"Jeez! I'm up, I'm up! What time- JUGHEAD JONES ITS 6 IN THE MORNING!" You shout as you check the time.
"That's the point! Get dressed, we're going to Pops with Betty and Sweet Pea before school starts!" Jughead shouts back at you. When you hear Jug say Sweet Pea you freeze for a second.
"Ohhhhhhhhh sh¡t, did he find out about the kiss?! Shiiiiiiiit. Ok maybe if I just act normal and don't say anything about it, him and/or Sweet Pea won't bring it up."  You think to yourself as you get dressed. Your outfit is just a light gray shirt, black ripped jeans, and a black and white flannel wrapped around your waist. Sweet Pea was already there when you, Jug, and Betty got to Pops.
"Hey Jones." Sweet Pea says as Jughead and Betty sit down.
"Hey Sweet Pea." Jughead says.
"Hey Shortie." Sweet Pea says as you sit in the booth next to him.
"Hey Sweets." You say to Sweet Pea.
"Sweets, that's a weird nickname." Jughead says, laughing.
"Shut it, Juggie." You say laughing at him.
"Oooh damm, calling your own brother out." Betty says laughing. You all talk at Pops for a while until you have to go to school.
"See ya later Shortie." Sweet Pea says as he walks to his class.
"Do you like him? Sweet Pea?" Toni says as she walks up to you by your locker.
"Holy shit Toni! You came out of nowhere! And uh, I mean, kinda." You say, blushing.
"That's good, at least you won't play with his feelings like his ex. And damm, you looked very into that kiss you had yesterday." Toni says looking at her phone.
"What?!" You say grabbing her phone and looking at the picture.

"Did Fangs take this?!" You say freaking out a little.
"Yeah, but don't worry, Jug hasn't seen it." Toni says taking her phone back from you.
"Thank God!" You say, closing your locker. Suddenly, someone turns you around, pushing you against the lockers and holding your hands down so you can't hit him.
"Reggie! Go away! She's not into you!" Toni says as someone else holds her in place so she doesn't hit Reggie.
"Nahhh, she gotta like me." He says smirking. He goes in to kiss you as you try and got free of his grip. The someone else pulls him off you and punches him.
"She doesn't like you Mantel!" Sweet Pea says as he grabs your waist pulls you into a half-hug.
"Thanks Sweets." You say hugging him back.
"No one touches my Shortie." Sweet Pea says.