Chapter 3

"You never said there were a lot of people here Jug." You whisper to Jughead, worried.
"Hey, It's fine. This is Betty cooper my girlfriend." Jughead says pointing to an average height girl with a blonde ponytail and a leather jacket.
"Hi." You say to the girl.
"Hi, but who are you anyway." Betty says, looking at me then at Jug.
"She will introduce herself after you guys." Jughead says looking at me then the four teenagers in leather jackets.
"Weird but ok. Hey, I'm Fangs, Fangs Fogarty." One of the teens says, he was kinda short, with dark brown hair and eyes.
"Wait, your eyes look really, really familiar. Like I swear I've seen them somewhere." Fangs says as he walks up to you.
"SH!T MY EYES! THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MY MOMS!" You think to yourself as you look at Jug, panicked.
"Plenty of people have blue eyes Fangs." Jughead says look at Fangs, then you.
"Yeah, and uh, hey Fangs." You say looking at Fangs. Then a short girl, around 5'2 which is your height, stands up and walk to you.
"Hey girl, I'm Toni Topaz. Your eyes actually kinda are familiar, but hey, Juggie here is right, plenty of blue eyes in the world." Toni says to you, she looks at Jug and laughs.
"Wow. Juggie, that's so stupid." You say as you and Jughead start laughing.
"I've had some weird nicknames in my life." Jughead says as you guys are still laughing a little. Then a really tall guy stood up, you had to look up a bit to look at him, he had black hair like Jug's. And he had dark eyes, you couldn't tell what color they really were, he was stupid handsome, you started to slightly blush as he smirked down at you.
"Hey shortie, I'm Sweet Pea, nice to meet you." The tall guy says to you before sitting down again.
"Holy sh¡t my heart just went crazy!"  You thought to yourself.
"Ok, your turn." Betty says to you.
"Oh right! I'm Jade, Jade-" You start to say before Jughead cuts you off.
"Jade Jones!" Jughead says worries the you were going to say 'Jade Peabody'.
"Oh yeah! Jade Jones, I'm Jade Jones, Fp's other daughter, I have a different mother though. I never knew Fp was my dad or even that he existed until now, because I just found Fp and Jughead and now you guys." You say.
"So, what was your last name, if you didn't know Fp until now?" Betty asks you.
"Sh¡t." You thing to yourself.
"I uh, um. Hey Jug, quick question do they hate her to?
"Yeah, they do, all of them." Jughead says looking at you.
"Wonderful, well uh, don't hate me for who my mom is but uh, do you know Penny Peabody?" You say ready to hear yelling and shouting.