Chapter 14

"Jade wake up!" Your dad yells from downstairs, you sit up and pull out you phone to check the time.

"6:45, god why does he have to wake me up so early." You groan as you roll out of bed and walk to your closet. You get dressed in black ripped jeans a dark-green thin long-sleeve shirt and a black hoodie tied around your waist. As you walked downstairs you heard your dad talking to someone.

"Yeah I checked again last night. She's been here for two months, the cutting has stopped. But there are so many scars from Penny." He says, as you gently grab your left wrist with your right hand.

"Dad, who are you talking to?" You ask as you step into the kitchen. He immediately hangs up and puts his phone away.

"No one! Now uh isn't Sweet Pea picking you up for school?" He asks, you nod and grab a piece of toast. The door bell rings and you go open it to see Sweet Pea standing outside with snow falling around him.

"You left your leather jacket at my trailer, here it's kinda cold today put it on over your shirt." He says as he hands you your plain leather jacket.

"Thanks babe." You say as you put it on and walk outside with him. He leans down and kisses you on the cheek then walks over to his motorcycle and gets on them waits for you to get on as well, you do and you ride to school together. When you get there you see Toni and Fangs waiting for you both in front of the school. You guys walk up to them and noticed them pissed off.

"Okay I'm ready to kill Josie at this point. She doesn't like Sp anymore but she just said something you won't believe." Toni says. You look at her confuse Fangs pulls out his phone and clicks on the video, you see Josie standing in the hallway with some of her friends.

"Okay so, Jade's mom abused her right. But I saw her in the locker room after she took off that black jacket she had on. She had bandages on both of her forearms and hands. Like you cannot tell me that those aren't from cutting." Josie gossips.

"Show us." Fangs says seriously.

"Yeah we were never mad at her we wanted to make you guys watch the video. It was the easiest way since we all hate her." Toni adds. You panic inside and beg the bell to ring.

"Well she is probably just telling lies and spreading rumors." You lie trying to convince your friends and boyfriend that you don't hurt yourself.

"It's cold out, let's go inside and then Jade you need to show us your arms." Fangs says. You all walk inside and go into an empty classroom.

"I'm telling you guys, she's just spreading rumors." You lie again as you sit on the teacher's desk. Sweet Pea walks up and grabs your left arm.

"Sweets what are you doing that hurts!" You say as you try to pull away, Sweet Pea tightens his grip around the scars on your arms as he pulls the sleeves of your shirt up to show your arms. But Sweet Pea doesn't let go, he gets angry and his grip gets tighter as you yelp in pain and try to pry his hands off.

"Pl-please Swe-Sweets, st-stop." You beg as the pain shoots through all of your arms. Fangs pulls Sweet Pea off you and you back away from him holding you left arm.

"Why won't you tell us anything?! Why won't you tell us more about your past?! What happened to you?!" Sweet Pea asks pissed.

"What happened to you! One month ago you would have backed away the second you saw you were hurting me!" You yell at Sweet Pea. You walk out the classroom while pulling your sleeves back down and walking to your locker. When you get to your locker someone walks up to you.

"Hey Jade, I'm really sorry about being so rude and mean to you before, can we be friends now?" A familiar voice asks, you turn to see Josie with a small bag in her hand.

"Uhh sure I guess, and uh what's that?" You ask pointing at the bag. She hands it to you and gestures for you to look inside, when you do you see a a new dark purple pocket knife.

"Oh my god this is amazing Josie! Thank you!" You say before lunging onto Josie and pulling her into a huge hug. She hugs you back.

"No problem, wanna hang out after school?" She asks as you pull away from the hug.

"How about we skip and hang out now?" You ask with a smirk she nods and you take your new knife out of the bag and put it in your pocket. You and Josie sneak out of the school and go to the mall.

"Oooo look swimsuits!" Josie squeals while pointing at a store, you both go in a find a bunch of summer cloths and swimsuits. As you leave with your stuff you pull out your phone.

"Today is Friday, why don't we go to the river tomorrow? You can bring some friends and stuff." You offer. Josie agrees and you trade numbers.

The next day:

You got up kinda early and convinced Jug and Betty to go with you and Josie to the river. When you got there you saw Josie in white swimsuit bottoms and a white crop-top. Your swimsuit was just a blain black bikini, and Betty's was the same but pink. Josie brought Cheryl who brought Toni you dragged Fangs along. As they day went by Toni's, Fangs', Jug's, and your phones blew up with calls and texts from Sweet Pea. You convinced your friends to leave it be and just have fun. Toni and Chery left first at 1:30 because they had something to do. Then an hour later Jug asked Betty if they could leave so they did. Then it was just you Josie and Fangs.

"He's calling again." Fangs says as he sits down beside you and Josie tanning.

"Answer and tell him we are busy." You say as you continue to stare at the sky. Fangs answers the call and puts Sweet Pea on speakerphone.

"Hey dude we are kinda busy right now." Fangs says.

"Yeah Topaz finally called me back. She said y'all where hanging out with Josie?!" Sweet Pea says.

"Yeah Josie and Jade are friends now and we are hanging out right now." Fangs says calmly.

"Where are you guys?" Sweet Pea asks. You glare at him with a look that says 'Don't you dare.'

"Uhh, hey sorry dude I got to go!" Fangs says quickly before hanging up.

"Wow so subtle Fangs." You say sarcastically.

"It was that or say we don't want him here right now." Fangs says as he lays beside you.

"Good point." You and Josie say in unison as you both lay back down before breaking out laughing.

A/n: IM FINALLY BACK! Well technically I have been for a while I've just been doing other stories for other fandoms and stuff. If you like My Hero Academia I have a Todoroki story and I'm working on a few MHA stories! Either way thank you all so much for being patient! 😁🖤