Chapter 5

"Your really moving in?! Oh thank god! Come meet Betty and Alice and Jellybean!" Fp says to you, walking towards the door again.
"Wait no! Not Betty, she still hates me because of Penny...." You say, stopping Fp.
"Just show me to my room so I can unpack and then take me to the Serpents hangout." You say to Fp sternly.
"The Serpents hangout, are you crazy! They will tear you to bits Jade!" Fp says worried.
"Not when I tell them that I Jade Jones drove Penny and the Ghoulies out of Riverdale again." You say proudly.
"Wait how did you do that?!" Fp asks curiosity.
"I threatened that you would throw her in jail for everything she's done. I said I knew about it all and it scared her off, but I honestly barely know anything." You say before laughing a little bit.
"Yep, you just like me and your mom." Fp says laughing.
"Let's go in." Fp says as you both walk inside. Fp introduces you to Alice and JB, then shows you your room and helps you unpack.
"Ok! All done now. So uh, Serpent hangout now?" You say looking at Fp.
"Fine! Let me get Jughead too." Fp says before walking out of your room.
"Yes! Great!" You say as you run downstairs to wait for Fp and Jughead.
"Jade! You came back! And you get rid of Penny! Omg that's awesome! And uh, Betty is coming with us too." Jughead says as he runs downstairs a few minutes later with Betty and Fp.
"I still don't 100% trust you yet, but I kinda trust you." Betty says as she walks up to me and Jughead.
"Ok, come on you guys, I'll take my motorcycle, Jade, take yours and Betty ride with Jug on his." Fp says as he grabs his Serpent Jacket. You guys ride to a hangout out in the open, it had tents everywhere and fire pits, it was kinda far away from town, once you get there you stay in the back while Fp goes to the center to calm everyone down and get there attention.
"Serpents! A lot of you probably heard Penny's daughter has come to Riverdale! I am her father! Her name is Jade, she now goes by Jade Jones once she found out that Penny lied and told me Jade had died while she a baby. Jade is only a few months younger then Jughead. She is living with me and I have brought her here today.-" Fp says before someone interrupts him.
"We met her last night! What is she is working for her mom?! Why would you bring her here?!" A tall boy shouts, you recognized him. It was the cute really tall boy you fell for last night, the one who yelled at you too.
"Let him finish!" You shout from the back of the crowd. You then walk to the center with Fp and stand beside him.
"This is Jade, she was an interesting story to tell us that will probably change how you feel about her." Fp says as he steps away so you could talk.
"I lived with my mom my whole life, she practically never let me leave unless it was for school, and during school I had to stay low. We moved at the end of last year to Greendale, before i lived with someone else, my mom wanted me to not exist to anyone but her and the Ghoulies. But kept talking about Riverdale, she said we were gonna move back, she told me to come to Riverdale early to check it out, I think she thought I wouldn't meet Fp. Last night he filled me in on why I couldn't ever talk to anyone, Fp thought I was dead and I thought my father was some low life who never cared for me or my mom. I was wrong and today when she started to move in, I managed to get her to leave. I told her Fp would arrest her for all the stuff she did and I told here I knew all about it all, it scared her enough to leave. I decided to go by Jade Jones and I moved in with Fp. And don't worry, I made sure she left Riverdale." You say as you look at the huge crowd of Serpents.
"How do we know we can trust you? Sorry if we don't love you right away but your mom did try to kill us and sold drugs." Sweet Pea asked you.
"Yeah and you used to be a no good bad boy high schooler in a gang! Fp did some bad stuff in his past! You all have, my mom did too, but I'm not my mom!" You shoot back.
"Alright, you still gotta win my trust over shortie" Sweet Pea says with a smirk as he walks closer to you.