Chapter 12

"Ugh, she is so annoying!" You say, slamming your phone on the table.
"Jade, calm down. It's fine." Sweet Pea says as he holds your hands.
"Yeah, she just wants attention." Toni says.
"Yeah good point, but Sweet Pea, when did you guys date?" You ask Sweet Pea.
"It was a summer fling, that was it. Then she got with Archie and that was the end of it." Sweet Pea says before he kisses your forehead.
"Oh ok." You say as you take a bite of an onion ring. Then Josie and Valerie walk in and walk up to us.
"Oh heeeeyyyy Sweet Pea." Josie says, winking at Sweet Pea.
"Fuck off home- wrecker." Cheryl says, rolling her eyes at Josie.
"Shove it, dumb ass lesbo!" Josie snaps.
"Bitch what the hell did you just say to me?!" Toni says trying to get up as Cheryl holds her down.
"T.T! Stop it." Cheryl says as she gets Toni to calm down. Then you get up and stand right in front of Josie.
"Go away Josie, we don't have time to deal with you." You say in a scary calm way. Sweet Pea and Toni looking at each other, worried.
"Make me slut." Josie says before she slaps you.
"Shit!" Toni says as she, Cheryl, and Sweet Pea quickly try to get up but Valerie push them back into there seats.
"You just made a BIG mistake Josie MaCoy." You say before you punch her and knock her out instantly.
"OH SHIT!" Valerie says as she checks on Josie.
"Babe did you seriously just KNOCK HER OUT?!" Sweet Pea says laughing.
"Don't encourage this Sweet Pea!" Toni says as you all pay Pop Tate and leave. The next day, you and Sweet Pea walk into school together, with Sweet Pea's arm around you.
"Yo what's your problem?!" Archie shouts as he punches you into the lockers behind you.
"What's YOUR problem Andrews!" You shout back, brushing yourself off.
"You punched Josie yesterday for no reason!" Archie snaps as he uses his left arm to continue pushing you onto the lockers, as Sweet Pea tries to stop him. You push him off of you and storm down the hall to where a crowd formed around Josie and Valerie. After pushing through the crowd, you started yelling at Josie.