Chapter 13

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM JOSIE?! I COME HERE AND YOU TRY TO MAKE MY LIFE HORRIBLE RIGHT AWAY?! I NEVER KISSED REGGIE MANTEL! YOU AND SWEET PEA HAD A SUMMER FLING BEFORE YOU BROKE HIS HEART NOW YOUR INTO HIM AGAIN?! YESTERDAY YOU INSULTED MY FRIENDS AND SLAPED ME! SO I KNOCKED YOU OUT AS KARMA AND THEN THE NEXT DAY YOU TELL EVERYONE I HIT YOU FOR NO REASON?!" You scream at Josie, pissed.
"My problem, my problem is you Jade Jones. Your everyone's new favorite person! Even my mom likes you! She wants to know if you can sing so you can join the Pussycats! Ugh! I hate you so much! Your not even that pretty!" Josie shouts as she stands right in front of your face.
"Jade is beautiful! She is absolutely wonderful! You are just mean Josie! We get it, you have a though life! Jade just found her dad, and her mom used to hit her!" Kevin shouts so everyone can here.
"Kevin! How, how did you know about that?!" You ask, surprised and worried because Sweet Pea doesn't know about your mom hurting you yet.
"I could tell, the day we met. You limped. You said you just met your dad and you mom was a bad person. Fp wouldn't hit you, you just got here so you couldn't of gotten in a fight. The only reasonable answer was that your mom hits you. Plus you just asked 'how did you know that?'." Kevin says as you see Sweet Pea on the other side of the hall, pissed and ready to punch someone. Then he ran off and you get really worried and scared.
"I have to go!" You quickly shout before running after Sweet Pea. He was outside by the field. All he was doing was just sitting down with his elbows on his knees and his head resting on his hands. He was crying.
"Sweet Pea. Are you ok?" You whisper as you slowly get closer to him. You sit beside him, hugging him.
"No, babe I'm not. How could you not tell me about it. About Penny, hurting you? I know your gonna say I'm going soft but. I just hate the thought of not having you, the thought of losing you that way." Sweet Pea says, still crying and looking at the ground.
"You won't lose me Sweet Pea, ever. I love you Sweet Pea, even if you are going soft." You say, chuckling a little at the last part.
"You truly do light up my world Jade Jones!" Sweet Pea says as he hugs you and just holds you. He was so tall that when he hugged you, he ended up picking you up, your feet didn't touch the ground.

A/n: sorry it's short, just went through a really big break-up and I don't feel well