Chapter 8

"Thanks for earlier Sweet Pea." You say as you and Sweet Pea walk out of school.
"Anytime Jade. Plus, like I said no one touches my Shortie. Wanna go to Sweetwater with me?" Sweet Pea says as he gets on his motorcycle.
"Sure." You say as you get onto the back of Sweet Pea's motorcycle. To hold on, you wrap your arms tightly around Sweet Pea. When you guys get to Sweetwater, you just sit down by the edge of the water. You guys talk for hours, until it almost dark.
"It's beautiful here at this time." You say. As you lay on the sand next to Sweet Pea, looking at the sky.
"Your beautiful." Sweet Pea says as he sits up to look at you.
"Sweets, are you going soft on me?" You say, sitting up as well, while laughing a little.
"You make me feel a way that I don't feel with anyone else. I know I hated you when I found out who your mom was, but before you said who your mom was I knew you were amazing. That's why I got upset and punch Reggie off of you. Not just because no one should touch a woman like that, but also because I want you to be mine, and mine only." Sweet Pea says as he looks at you.
"Sweet Pea. I've been yours since we met." You say as you hug him.
"Good." Sweet Pea says before he picks you in and outs you on his lap. The next day you wake up and check your Instagram.

❤️ - 807@Reggie_M: look who I found at Sweetwater yesterday 🤭👤 - @Jade_J @S_Pea

❤️ - 807
@Reggie_M: look who I found at Sweetwater yesterday 🤭
👤 - @Jade_J @S_Pea

💬
@Jug_J: WHAT THE FUCK?! @Jade_J WHAT IS THIS?!
~ @Reggie_M: Your sister and Sweet Pea has a little date yesterday I'm pretty sure

@T_Topaz: Reggie! So not cool!
~ @F_Fogarty: Yeah, this is a whole other level of low.

@Josie_MC: @Jade_J is such a slut and whore! She just got here!
~ @T_Topaz: stfu Josie!
~ @F_Fogarty: She's not the whore and slut, you are!
  ~ @S_Pea: Don't you DARE say a word against Jade! She is ten times better at everything then you ever will be!

@Pride_Kev: Omg this is so cute! #JadePea!
~ @T_Topaz: #JadePea!

@Jade_J: Omg! Reggie did you stalk us! And Josie you're just a petty bitch who likes Sweet Pea, guess what? He chose me instead 😉
~ @S_Pea: That's my girl!
~ @Josie_MC: UGH!