Chapter 6

A few weeks later, everyone started to get to know you more and become good friends. One day when you went Sweet Water River and just climbed a tree by the water, you just sat in the tree where no one could see you and looked at insta.

!Usernames!
@Jade_J - you/Jade
@S_Pea - Sweet Pea
@Jug_J - Jughead
@T_Topaz -Toni
@Betts_C -Betty
@F_Fogarty -Fangs

@Jade_J -I'm LIVING for this pic I took yesterday!♥️-46💬@Jug_J: Looking good sis! 😂~ @Jade_J: I will hit you Jug 😂

♥️-46
💬
@Jug_J: Looking good sis! 😂
~ @Jade_J: I will hit you Jug 😂

@T_Topaz: Hot asf! ❤️
~ @F_Fogarty: Hell yeah!
~ @Jade_J: Thanks Fangs 🥰😉

@S_Pea: Daaaaamm 😍
~ @Jug_J: Back off, she's still my sister Pea 😒
~ @Jade_J: Jug I'm fine 😂
  ~ @S_Pea: See Jones, she likes me
   ~ @Jade_J: Do I tho? 🤔😂

"I mean, like damm Fogarty! Did you see Jade's post!" Someone with a familiar voice says to Fangs.
"Yeah! I showed her account to you Pea, tell me honestly, if you didn't become mad about her mom, would you of liked her?" Fangs says to Sweet Pea.
"Would I? More like do I! She's hot, funny, strong, and brave as fuck! She's awesome!" Sweet Pea says at they stop by the tree your in.
"Great! Cause your not to bad either Sweets." You say as you jump down, by them, from your tree.
"Holy sh¡t Jade! How long were you there!" Fangs says, freaked out.
"The first this I heard was; 'I mean, like damm Fogarty! Did you see Jade's post." You say laughing.
"Not funny Shortie." Sweet Pea says to you.
"I thought I was funny? And hot, strong and brave Pea?" You say still laughing.
"Stop laughing, or I'm gonna kiss you." Sweet Pea says with a smirk.
"Do it then! This is too funny!" You say before laughing again. Then Sweet Pea puts his right hand behind you head and his left hand on your waist, pulling you into a kiss.
"Holy shit! He did it! He actually kissed me! Damm, he's not bad, and he tastes good. Fuck, I like him!" You though to yourself. Then as he starts to pull away, you grab his head to pull him back into the kiss, as you play with his hair. Then after about 2-3 minutes you pull away.
"Shhhh, don't tell Jug." You say before giving Sweet Pea a wink and walking off. After you walked off Sweet Pea and Fangs kept walking and talking.
"Damm, looks like she likes you back Pea." Fangs says laughing.
"Shut up! Let me comprehend what just happened!" Sweet Pea says to Fangs.
"She just kissed you and winked at you, that's what happened!" Fangs says.