Chapter 2

"Why the hell would my mother say she killed me!" You shout, confused.
"Well you did just say she hits you Jade." Jughead says looking at you.
"She hits you! How dare she! Lie that you died, betray the Serpents, try and kill my son, take you away! She probably never told you who your father was, right?" The man said looking at you still.
"No, just that he was a horrible person and hates her now. And who even are you?! I'm so damm confused!" You shout again.
"I am NOT a horrible person! And damm right I hate her! And uh as you can probably tell now, I'm your father. Me and your mom hooked up once, she told me about you but said you died before you could be born. And yeah we both hate each other a lot." The man says, just standing there looking at you and Jughead.
"I have another sister?!" Jughead says.
"Your my dad?!" You say putting you hands on your forehead trying to comprehend this whole situation.
"Yes and yes, I'm about to go meet with the mayor, you can both come inside if you want?" Your's and Jughead's dad says.
"Wait! My motorcycle is still at that diner place, plus what is your actual name?" You say to your dad
"Fp, Fp Jones. Jug take Jade back to Pops and get her motorcycle, Jade you can stay here if you're any for the night. And uh, go by Jade Jones here in Riverdale, damm near everyone here hates your mother." Fp, your dad, says.
"Ok let's go sis." Jughead says to you.
"Don't call me sis, Jug." You say and then laugh.
You both walk to Pop and you get on your motorcycle.
"You wanna get on the back Jug?" You say laughing.
"Sure sis." Jughead says laughing as well.
"Dude, I will fling you off this thing!" You say laughing and getting ready to ride back to the house with the red door. You get there and you leave your motorcycle out front. Jughead walks you into the house. When you guys walk in you see four teens in leather jackets sitting on the couch, one woman in the kitchen and a dog running around.