Chapter 4

"NO! GET HER OUT JUG! PENNY TRIED TO KILL HER! WHAT IS JADE IS HELO PENNY WITH SOMETHING! OR PENNY IS SELLING DRUGS AGAIN!" Betty screams.
"NO! Jade is not her mom! And now she is staying here in is going by Jade Jones!" Jughead shouts at his friends.
"We have no idea is she is on the good side or bad side Jones! Why is she in Riverdale now anyway?! Is Penny coming back too?!" Sweet Pea yells at Jughead.
"I agree with Cooper! Maybe she IS just helping her mother out!" Sweet Pea yells at you. You started to cry a little when Sweet Pea yelled at you because he was standing up and look really intimidating to you.
"Sweet Pea! You made her cry!" Jughead shouts at Sweet Pea. The fighting continues and your head starts to hurt from all the shouting, so you run outside and get on your motorcycle.
"Jade wait!" Jughead calms out to you as your ride off.
"Great, we scared her off!" Jughead says. You ride for a while eventually, you make it to the school your going to go to.
"One night here won't completely suck." You say as you walk to the football field and lay down on the seats with a blanket you packed.

The Next Morning

You wake up to see some guy standing in front of you.
"Holy sh¡t, go away creep." You say jumping up, and grabbing your stuff.
"Where you seriously sleeping here last night?!" The guy says to you as you start to walk back to your motorcycle, that you moved to the field.
"Yes I was, my mom should be in Riverdale now, I'm gonna go confront her about some stuff so go away.
"I'm Kevin, who are you? And what are you gonna confront your mom about?" The guy asks you.
"Damm your curious. Well, she lied to my real dad, said I died, then never told me who my dad was other then that he was a bad person! Last night I met my dad, he not a bad person at all! Plus she's the one who betrayed my dad and tried to kill his son! Oh and uh yeah, I'm Jade. I used to go by Jade Peabody but now I go by Jade Jones. My dad is Fp Jones." You say to Kevin before you ride off to the address your mom texted to you. When you get there you storm in.
"You told my dad I was dead?!" You shout as you swing the door to your apartment open.
"How did you-" Your Mother starts to say before you cut her off.
"I met dad! And I'm going by Jade Jones! I met Jughead who you tried to kill! Fp want me to live with him and I might actually. But you need to get the hell out of Riverdale before you even TRY to sell drugs, kill anyone, or take over any gangs again! I going to go to Fp and tell him where you live so that he can arrest you for attempted murder, drug selling, and several other things!" You shout at your mom while walking up to her and getting in her face.
"Fine, glad I never unpacked. But! I will come back eventually! You haven't here the last of me Jade!" You mother says as she picks up the two boxes she just brought in.
"Malachi! Bring all the boxes back, we are staying in Greendale, but give Jade all her stuff!" Penny shouts to her boyfriend who is upstairs. After that Malachi give you all of your stuff which you fit into two
small-ish boxes. Somehow you manage to fit them on your motorcycle, and then you ride to the house you were at last night with the door. As you were walking to the door, Fp, your dad, walks out.
"Hi dad, I'm moving in." You say to him.