2. The 'One-Night Stand'

Same Night
11:29 PM
Sky POV

We were barely in the limo when Michael started kissing me on my neck & rubbing on my body. I bit my lip & closed my eyes. I'm really about to get some from Michael mutherfucking Jackson. I'm glad Kae dragged me to the club tonight.

Michael brought me back to reality when he slid his hand up my skirt. He moved my panties to the side, rubbing on my now wet clit. I bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud. He smirked noticing my facial expression & leaned close to my ear.

"Let it out sweetie. The driver can't hear you." Then he stuck two fingers into me making me let out a small moan. He smirked, swirling his fingers around slowly & going deeper. I moaned a little louder, starting to squirm a little. This mutherfucker got the magic fingers. I bet his stroke game even better.

He started to go a little faster as he slipped his other hand up my shirt. He proceeded to go into my bra, and tweak my nipple.

"Ah shit," I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head. Michael chuckled.

"You like your breasts played with, don't you?"

"Mhm," I tried to answer him regularly, but it came out as a moan as he speed up his fingers. I could feel myself reaching the peak. My legs started to shake & I squirmed even more. But before I could cum, the fucker pulled out his fingers. My high was all the way fucking gone.

My eyes shot open & the first thing I did was growl at him. Why the hell did I growl?

Michael chuckled as he licked my wetness off his fingers.

"Sorry babe, but we're here." I instantly turned my head thinking we were at Hayvenhurst, but was hella disappointed when I saw we were at a condominium. I looked at him raising my eyebrows. "Hayvenhurst is a decent drive. I would've fucked you 50 different times before we would've arrived there." Shit not like I would've mind.

The limo driver opened the door for us & I slid out with Michael behind me. I stood off to the side as Michael spoke to his driver. He patted his back, shook his hand & then walked over to me.

"Come on gorgeous." I nodded following his lead. He pulled out his keys, opened the door & looked at me. "Ladies first."

Oh what a gentleman. I internally rolled my eyes as I walked into the dark condo with Michael behind me. He shut the door turning on the lights and goddamn was that place beautiful. I turned to face Michael and he was all in my personal space.

He kissed me lustfully, grabbing two handfuls of my ass as he led me to the wall, pushing me against it. As we continued to make-out, he let one of my cheeks go & I heard his belt unzip. I felt him move my panties to one side, and before I could do anything, he shoved his dick inside of me.

I moaned loudly into his mouth, already in pure ecstasy. I knew his stroke game was gon be good.

Michael pulled his mouth from mine and started to nibble on my ear as he pounded in and out of me. He was rough as hell with it, but I loved every minute of it.

He let go of my other ass cheek & lifted me up in the air so he could get in even more. I screamed out as he went faster, grabbing the fuck out of his shirt. I probably ripped his shit. I really didn't care though & neither did he. I was enjoying what he was doing to me.

"Michael," I moaned out his name as he started to slow down, teasing me as went in and out slowly.

"Whats my name babygirl?"

"Michael," I moaned again as he started to suck on my neck. He stopped & did a hard thrust in me making me moan loud once again.

"No. Its daddy." Daddy? I scoffed in my head. My daddy name is Aaron Wright, not Michael Jackson.