Discoveries

Izuku sat in the doctor office, playing with the bottom of his shorts and hugging his Miss.Joke plushie . He was nervous and uncomfortable, he had never like hospitals. Inko looked over at her son and weakly smiled in his direction despite the overwhelming fear that he was going to be Quirkless. Not that she cared if her was Quirkless but she knew how society was now a day. She was aware of how quirkless people were treated. She had read the news articles at the bottom of the feed.

The society is obsessed with Quirks. The more powerful your Quirk is, the more you were encouraged. She was scared that society would condemn him. She was scared that his friends would leave him and society tell him that he useless. She was scared that she not be able to protect him. She loved her son more then anything and will always believe in him no matter want. She wanted him to achieve his dream his dream of becoming a hero.

When the doctor came in with a sour face, Inko knew her worst fear had came true. Izuku lifted his head slightly and swallowed his spit. Siting down, the doctor said "I'm sorry to say, Miss.Midoriya, but your son is quirkless."

don't talk about my son like hes not here or like he under you! Inko thought and wanted to say it but controlled her self. The doctor began talking about how Izuku had an extra toe joint that proved that Izuku was Quirkless.

"Thank you doctor, we'll be going home now," Inko said, standing up and taking Izuku's hand. On the way out of the office, a nurse hesitantly handed Izuku a lollipop, and when she did, she looked disgusted.

Walking out of the hospital, Inko noticed that her sons head was down. Picking up her son, Inko said "how about we go to the mall and get some ice cream, k?"

"Ya!" Izuku said, throwing his hands up into the air, smiling brightly. Inko smiled at her and she knew that every thing was going to be ok. No matter what the world throws at her son, he's going to get up and she'll be right by his side.

The mother son duo walked though the mall, eating there ice cream Izuku turned his head and noticed something he wanted. It was a pink summer dress that went off the the shoulders and had frilly sleeves Hesitantly, Izuku pulled on his mothers sleeves and looked up at her. "hmm?" Inko looked down at her son and he pointed at the dress in the window while looking down at the ground shyly. It took a moment for to get what he wanted. She smiled at her son and they walk to the store.

As soon as they got home, Izuku took the bag with his dress in it and ran up stairs smiling, and ran into his room. Shacking her head at her son, Inko smiled and sat down on the couch. After a bit, Izuku came down stairs in his new dress and did a spin. She stood up and started dancing with her son. Inko loved her son so much