The Entrance Exam

Izuku woke up way more excited than usual. He smiled brightly as he stood up. Today was the day of the UA entrance exam, one of the most important days in his life. He got dressed in a blue off the shoulder crop top, black short shorts, and pastel pink flats that almost looked like ballet slippers. He happily slid down the stair railing and wrote a note for his mom letting her know he had left for the exam. He quickly grabbed his bag and put his notebooks in it. He nearly forgot to grab a baseball bat for Hitoshi on his way out. Nezu had given him a heads up about the exam and Izuku wanted to make sure that Hitoshi got into the hero course.

Speaking about his purple-haired friend, Izuku was making his way over to Hitoshi's house to pick him up. As Izuku skipped along he hummed to himself. Once he finally reached The apartment, Izuku knocked on the door before walking in. How? The family doesn't know but they have gotten used to Izuku walking into there house, even without the key. "Good Morning, Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku happily greeted the black-haired man.

"Good morning, Problem child. Hitoshi's getting dressed, he'll be done in a moment," Aizawa replied, taking a sip of his coffee.

"OK!" Izuku chirped.

".......What's up with the baseball bat," Hitoshi said from the doorway.

"For you, of course! So if the exam has no human enemies you can still pass! Now, hurry up, We still have to pick up Mei-chan and Kacchan!" Izuku smiled happily well taking the taller boy's hand. Hitoshi blushed in surprise. He waved bye to his dad as they left the apartment. Hitoshi let Izuku drag him out of the building. The teens where totally unaware of the conversation that followed.

Mei was standing on her porch when they got there. "MEI-CHAN!!!!" Izuku screamed as he threw himself at the girl.

"Izu!!!!" Mei yelled, catching the boy and spinning.

"One last stop! To Kacchan's we go!" Izuku said pointing down the empty sidewalk. Mei and Hitoshi laughed at Izuku's excitement and followed him. That Bakugous had moved to a more ruel area a few years ago. Though It still didn't take long to get there. Izuku knocked loudly on the door while Mei and Hitoshi stood on the steps.

Mitsuki opened the door and smiled, saying "Oh Hello Izuku! I haven't seen in forever, how are you?"

"I'm splendid, Antie! Is Kaccahn awake?" Izuku asked.

"No, but I can go wake him up for you."

"No, it's fine. I've got it!" Izuku smiled and jumped down from the porch. He picked up some small rocks and threw them at Bakugou's window. When he didn't start yelling at them for waking him up, izuku pulled out a miny speaker and started blasting Wake me up inside. Most of the Nabors were already awake so they just laughed.

"WHAT, YOU EXTRA!" Bakugou screamed after he slammed open his window.

"GET DRESSED! WE HAVE AN EXAM TO GET TO, IDOIT!" Izuku yelled back at the blond male.

"FINE, GIVE ME A MOMENT, LOSER!" Bakugou yelled before slamming the window close.

Izuku turned off the music and turned to his friends. He said "Nailed it!" while holding up a peace sign and sticking out his tongue.

It was a few minutes later when Bakugou came out of his house, growling "Let's go Losers."

"Wooo!!!" Izuku yelled while running ahead, making the other three speed up to keep up with him. Eventually, he slowed down and Mei and Hitoshi walked next to him. Bakugou walked behind them and glared at Hitoshi in slight jealously. He remembered the days when he was young and Izuku and him would play heroes. When he made Izuku happy by just being there. When Izuku was discovered to be quirkless, things change. Though it was his fault as he started to pushed Izuku away. He was worried for the quirkless boy but he knew nothing was going to stop Izuku and it was his decision. If he died, it was his fault.