Sludge Villain

A few weeks after the glitter bombs, Mei and Hitoshi got transferred to Izuku's horrible school, more specifically, his class. So here he was, having a conversation with Hitoshi while Mei tinkering with one of her 'babies'. After the glitters, the boys left Izuku alone for the most part.

Today, they desired to glare at the trio while the girls giggled about the relationship Hitoshi and Izuku had. Mainly, Izuku being completely oblivious to Hitoshi's crush on him.

The day had been long day but it was almost done, as the once lazy teacher walking in holding a stack paper. The staff of the school had finally change there behavior to the quirkless boy, not wanting to have another round of glitter bombs. Standing behind his desk (if it was a few weeks ago he would have sat down but now he's too scared to stay sitting for too long. The glitter bombs game him a wake up call.) , he said "Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but...you're all...pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" while throwing the papers into the air. Most of the class started showing off there quirks. The only ones who didn't where The trio and Bakugou.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful Quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!" the teacher said, sighing slightly.

"Teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" Bakugou said, smugly. Most of the class started yelling at him, which made him say "You all should shut up like the extras you are!"

"Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. High, right, Bakugou?" the whole class (except the trio,) broke in to whispers.

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras! I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My name will be inscribed on the list of top earners!" Bakugou yelled, leaning back in his chair and smirking.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya, Shinsou, and Hatsume wanted to go to U.A., too, right?" the class stared at the trio before bursting out in laughter. Izuku ignored them till he heard one of the boys call Hitoshi a villain and Mei insane.

Mei smirked before quickly getting off her friends desk as he growled under his breath. Standing up on his desk, the small boy yelled "Would you shut up!? Like, how childish can you get!? Laughing at us for following our dreams!?" The whole class shut up and Bakugou smirked slightly while leaning back more to look at the boy. "At least WE are TRYING to achieve our dreams! Your just trying to drag us down to your level!"

Izuku then pointed to the boy who called Hitoshi a villain and Mei insane, hissing out, venom lacing his voice "And You! How Dare you call Hito-chan a villain and Mei-chan insane! I don't care what you call me but if you Ever Call Hito-chan a villain or Mei-chan insane again, I'll personally send you to hell!" The class stared at the small boy as he sat down again. Except Hitoshi, who had fainted and face planted into his desk.

----------------------------------------------------

School ended and the trio left the building together. Now, in the past, Izuku would have changed out of his uniform. However, recently he modified his uniform so all he had to do was take off his jacket because he wore a crop top underneath.

Who would have thought that the one goodie-two-shoes Deku would had change his uniform? Or carry a knife around every where he went!

His friend certainly didn't as they stared in shock a Izuku pulled a knife out of what seemed to be thin air as a sludge like villain attacked after saying "You'll make a perfect skinsuit for hiding, kid."

The boy stabbed the villain in the eye and in turn the villain screamed in pain. Izuku took his knife back as Hitoshi and Mei stared at his slight terrified. Where did that knife come from!? The two though as Izuku looked at the blade while making a disgusted face. "Ah, young ones, I see you've handled the villain already.." All might said, sweat dropping as he came out of the sewer.

"Oh, hi All might," Izuku said with a smile while wiping off his knife on the hero's arm.

"It was all Izuku.." Hitoshi said, still in slight shock.

"Here, I'll help!" Izuku said while putting away his knife. Where? They don't know. After putting the villain in a bottle, the trio and hero went there separate way(after saying goodbye of course.) Unfortunately, for them, The bottle fell out of All might's pocket mid air....