Rip Bakugou

Izuku sat on Hitoshi's desk until All Might entered the room very loudly saying, "I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" The class stared at the teacher and Izuku smiled at the Hero's Silver Age costume. The hero made his way to the front of the class as the students whispered. "Welcome to the most important class at UA high, Heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics of being a Pro and what it means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it, today we pull no punches!"

When it was reviled to be battle training, Bakugou smirked but silently prayed that he wasn't going to fighting Izuku. All Might pulled out the classes Hero costumes and told them to get changed. Izuku grabbed his hero costume and dragged Hitoshi to the changing room.

 ----------------------------------------------

Izuku arrived slightly later than usual as he had to pick up his items from the workshop. "You all look so cool!" All Might complemented the students as they emerged, "Shall we get started?"

"Uraraka-Chan! Iida-Kun!" Izuku greeted with a smile. Then he noticed Yaoyorozu's and Hagakure's hero 'costumes'. He made his way over to them, "Hello Yaoyorozu and Hagakure!"

"Hi, Midoriya-Kun! I like you Hero Costume!" Hagakure said happily.

"Thank you, Hagakure-Chan! Are you two alright with your costumes?"

"What do you mean?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"I mean are you comfortable in them? You're pretty much naked and Hagakure IS naked! If you want, I could make you two new costumes using special fabrics."

"That would be nice but you don't have to," Yaoyorozu said.

"No I want to, but I'll need some of your DNA so I can make fabrics that your quirks will work with." After getting some DNA from the two girls, Izuku smiled and walked over to Hitoshi.

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir," Iida raised a robotic hand, "This is the fake city from the entrance exam, does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

"Not quite, I'm going to move you to steps ahead. The majority of the villains fights you see on the news take place outside, however, statistically speaking, run ins with the most dastardly evil-doers take place indoors. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you will be split into teams of heroes and Villains, fighting two on two indoor battles."

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Asui asked.

"I don't think so Tsu-Chan," Izuku said, "I think we are just getting prepared for possible future battles. But we do need to remember we will be fighting human beings, not robots."

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?"

"How much can we hurt the other team?"

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like last time?"

"Probably not, only Aizawa does that."

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or competitive skill?"

"Isn't this cape Tres-chic?"

"AGH- I wasn't finished talking," All might said while pulling out a script. Izuku stopped listening to it as he read from it. All Might pulled out a box so the class could draw lots.

"Isn't there a better way-" Iida began to argue.

"Think about it, Iida-Kun. Pros often have to work together with other heroes from different agencies on the spot, so that's why we're doing it this way."

"Yes, I see, life is a random series of events," Iida did a perfect 90-degree bow to All Might, "Excuse me for my rudeness."

Everyone picked their paper and went to their teammate. "All right, I declare the first teams to fight will be Team A and D" All Might hold up the papers he pulled, "Team A will be the heroes while Team D is the Villains."

Bakugou paled and walked over to Todoroki. "Half 'n Half, trade with me!"

"No."

"Why the fuck not!?"

"Because I don't want to." I don't want to fight the weak Quirkless Todoroki thought. Izuku smirked at Bakugou's panic.

-----------------------------------------------------

Izuku knew Bakugou would go after him so he and Uraraka split up right away. Bakugou knew Izuku's intelligence and skill in fighting. He also knew if he and Iida wanted the slightest chance, he would have to try to take out Izuku right away.

When they found each other, Izuku stuck his tongue out at Bakugou and ran away. Though he had some trouble doing it, Bakugou caught up to the small green-haired boy and attacked him. Izuku pulled his cape in front of him to protect himself from the explosion. "....Fuck," is all Bakugou said when he realized he had not harmed Izuku in any way.

Izuku smirked when Bakugou turned and tried to run. Izuku used his whip and made Bakugou face plant into the ground. He quickly tied Bakugou's hands together and sat on his back. Soon All Might declared Team A the winners and Izuku smirked.

How? Todoroki stared in shock at the boy.

He's so manly!

Can I be like Him?

Izuku broke them.