Kirishima

Izuku skipped down the busy streets with his notebook in hand. There was a big hero convention happening in the town square and he'd be damned if he missed it. Many heroes were going to be there and he wanted to writed down more notes about there quirks. He also wanted to redesign some of there hero costumes and support items. And yell at Endeavor for being a dick, he was very excited about that. As he made his way down the street many people came up to him and asked for clothing advice, him being the fashionista he is or a picture. Needless to say, he was tagged a lot on Instagram posts.

When he arrived at the con, it was bustling with people already. People of all ages and quirks walked around, meeting their favorite of heroes and heroines. It wasn't long till he found Midnight's booth, who was going to be one of his main focus of today. It was surrounded by horny guys and gals alike, it had to be her booth. Stainshioning himself on a nearby bench, he pulled out his pencil and started designing a support idem. He was so focused on his notes he didn't notice the bear-like creature leaning over his notebook till it said "those are very thorough notes."

Most people would have jumped if someone randomly spoke to them, but Izuku just looked up. He quickly recognized the bear and smailed, happily saying "Thank you, Sir! It means a lot coming from you."

The bear-mouse being stared at him for a moment before, saying "you know who I'm?"

To which Ithe small boy answered, of course, I know who you are. You're the principal of my dream school, Nezu-san!"

"Are you planning on taking the entrance exam?"

"Indeed, I'm, sir!"

"Oh, just call me Nezu!"

----------------------------------------

It was dark when Izuku started walking home. His appointment that he shared with his mother was a little aways away but he wasn't worried as he knew how to fight and Nezu taught him a few new ways to hurt people. As Izuku walked he heard someone say "Give me all your money!" from the alleyway. Peaking around the corner, he saw a grown man towering over a black-haired boy who seemed about his age.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't have any money," the black-haired boy nervously said, as he had a knife to his throat and a gun to his head. Isn't that way overkill? Izuku thought, sweat dropping at the potential mugger.

"I'll just kill you then!" the man said, clicking off the gun's safety. The boy shut his eyes, expecting to be shot in the head. Though the shot never came as Izuku sprung into action, and jump-kicked the mugger in the temple. The man groaned as he hit the ground. After spitting on the man, Izuku was going to the boy but got interrupted by the man raising his gun at the small hero and hissed out "you bitch!"

"You, shut up," Izuku said while throat-stomping the man, making him cough and hold his throat. Izuku then looked back at the boy with a smile and said, "Hi!"

-------------------------------------

Kirishima was having a good day. He had met his ideal, Crimson Riot, and the hero even sighed his limited edition poster. Then, when he was walking home, a mugger decided that he was the perfect victim and pulled him into the alleyway. Needless to say, his day was ruined. "Give me all your money!" the mugger growled out while putting a knife to his throat and a gun to his head. Could I use my quirk to defend myself? No, that's illegal Kirishima thought.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't have any money," damn it, I stuttered! that's not manly at all!

"I'll just kill you then!" when the man said that and clicked off the safety, Kirishima tensed up and shut his eyes tightly, prepared to die. But all he heard was groaning so he opened his eyes to see a green-haired boy standing over his attacker. The boy was wearing an oversized bunny hoodie, black short-shorts, and red high heels. The boy seemed to be about to say something to him when the mugger raised his gun and hissed "you bitch!"

The boy just looked down at the man and said, "You, shut up," while throat-stomping the man. The man held his throat as he rolled around on the ground and cough. The boy then looked up at him with a smile, saying "Hi!"

"Uh, hi?" damn it, Kirishima!

"Are you alright? I'm Izuku Midoriya, by the way!"

"I'm fine thanks to you. My name is Eijiro Kirishima."

"Cool! Quick question, why didn't you use your quirk to defend yourself?"

"What?"

"Why didn't you? Did you think it was illegal or something?"

"Umm."

"You did, didn't you? Well, it's not, just so you know for next time. Anyways, I got to go before my mom thinks something is wrong. Bye Kirishima-Kun!"

"Wait!" Kirishima said but Izuku was already gone. He was so manly! Kirishima thought walking home. Izuku unintentionally inspired the black-haired boy