Don't mess with Izuku (especially in when he's in high heels)

The day was going smoothly for the Chaos trio in the shop. Mei was working on one of her 'babies', with Izuku besides her, sketching out ideas for support idem and hero costumes upgrades. While Hitoshi looked through Instagram, sitting on his bean bag chair with Damien on his chest.

The kitten was now a common sight in the shop as Mei bought a bunch of cat stuff once she heard about him. Though, when he first met her, like everyone else (other then Izuku and Hitoshi), hissed and scratched at her. Damien mostly stayed at the shop because of this. Shota had even tried to rename the kitten 'Bastard' after he hissed at him.

Fortunately, Hitoshi was there and stopped him from doing so. Mainly, because Izuku had already named him and would have gotten very angry.

Mei searched for something on her desk before slamming her head down on it, saying "Oh come on!"

Izuku jump a bit before asking Mei "what wrong?"

"I'm missing the part i need to finish this!"

Izuku thought for a moment before standing up. "Why don't we go to the mall and see if the parts store has it? We could get some food too," Izuku suggested with a sweet smile, adjusting his bunny hoodie around his waist.

Mei stood up quick enough to knock over her chair. As she slammed her hand on to the table, saying "that's the perfect idea, Zuku!"

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Hitoshi said, looking up from his phone, to his friend.

"Nope!" Mei said, with a smile as Izuku put his knee high heel boots. Sighing, Hitoshi stood up and put Damien in his little cat cage. Mei and Hitoshi put on there sneakers. Trio's locked the door to the shop. And they were off!

It didn't take long for them to retch the mall as the work shop was only a few blocks away. They first went to the food court before continuing on to the parts shop. Izuku was excited as he could get parts for a few drafts of support items.

However, the excitement disappear when Izuku spotted Bakugou along with his lackeys in the crowd of people. Izuku took Mei's and Hitoshi's arms and speed up, hoping they could get to the store before Bakugou or his lackeys spotted him.

Luck, however, was not on his side as Bakugou spotted the green haired boy and his friends. "Oi, Deku!" Izuku seemed to freeze when the taller boy called out his nickname from school.

Both Mei and Hitoshi were about about to yell at the blond haired boy when Izuku slowly turning around, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, saying "H-hey Kacchan..."

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Bakugou growled slightly, looking up and down Izuku. Of course he noticed Izuku thought sighing slightly I'm wearing short shorts and a crop-top.

"Ya, you look like a girl!" One of the lackeys mocked before laughing, the other joining in.

Before Izuku could say anything (or Bakugou could tell them to shut up), Mei yelled "Oi! Leave Zuku alone, he's dressing how he wants!"

"And why are you defending him?" The other lackey said, "Why don't you two come over here and join us?"

"What? No! Why would we do that!?" Hitoshi said, enraged by the boys words.

"Because why would anyone what to hang out with a Quirkless loser when they could hang out with us?"

"Because Zuku is way better then you'll ever be!"

"Him? Better then us? Ya right!"

"Why you-!" Hitoshi was about to attack when Izuku grabbed his arm.

"You clearly are idiots if you think your better then Zuku!"

"Shut it, Bitch!"

"Hey! Don't call Mei-chan that, Dick-wad!" The group of bullies were shocked at the boys outburst. Bakugou was slightly impressed with the smaller boy. His two lackeys, however, not so much.

"What the hell did you just call me!"

Izuku smirked, before saying "A dick-wad, but your right, there is too little down there to call you that, Bitch."

The lackey stared as Bakugou laughed along with Mei and Hitoshi. "Are we done now? Good, we have a part to pick up." Izuku hooked his arms with his friend's, again. They trio turned and began walking away. The lackey processed what had happened and ,before Bakugou stopped him, ran at Izuku, trying to use his quirk.

The moment he put his hand on Izuku's shoulder, Izuku grabbed the lackey's wrist and forearm and through him over his shoulder. The bigger boy hit the ground full force. Izuku placed his foot on the lackey chest. Making sure to put his heel in between his ribs, Izuku pushing hard enough to leave a bruise but not hard enough to internal bleeding, as his heel was slightly pointed.

"Aren't you aware that it is illegal to use your quirk in public or to attack someone with it without cause? You know I could bring all of you to and the school to court with charges of assault and neglect? Both cases I'd win because i have evidence. Remember this next time you attack me because i will take you to court," Izuku said, venom lacing his voice as he spoke, "If your done now, I'll be leaving now. Good day."

Izuku stepped over the boy, stepping on his stomach on purposely, and walked away with his friends. As the Other lackey helped his friend up, Bakugou stared at the trios retreating forms. Could Deku always do that? Bakugou thought.