Training

At one point, Hitoshi thought no training could be harder than his dads'. Boy was he was wrong. He learned that when he agreed to train with Izuku. At least his dads' understood his energy, while Izuku didn't. He hadn't realized that Izuku was a literal ball of energy.

You'd think that after martial arts and gymnastic stacked on top of one another, he'd be at least a little tired. And yet he still had more energy than Hitoshi and could keep up with Mei. There are even times where Mei gets tired before Izuku (probably because he sleeps a healthy amount of time).

So here Hitoshi was, laying on the ground while Izuku continued training. The small boy was letting his friend have a break yet he didn't let up on his own training. "You ready to begin again yet, Hito-chan?" Izuku said leaning over the purple-haired boy.

"Are you ready to take a break yet?"

"Nope!"

"While then, I'm not ready to continue."

-----------------------------------

Bakugou was on his daily run when he came across the trio. He slowed down as he didn't know they were training. Well, that Izuku and Hitoshi were training, Mei was off to the side reading through a book on robots. They didn't seem to notice him as the boys continued sparring.

And let me tell you, Izuku was kickingHitoshi's Ass like it was nothing. The broccoli boy was quick and graceful while fighting, dodging most of Hitoshi's attacks easily. IfBakugou didn't know that Izuku was quirkless, he would think the boy had a reflex quirk.

Izuku looked almost like was dancing. Which made Hitoshi's movements seem sloppy and He was having trouble keeping up with the smaller boy.

The sparring session lasted only a few more moments. Izuku won by body-slamming Hitoshi into the ground. Izuku sat on the bigger boy's back and held his hands down, saying "I win, Hito-chan!"

 Bakugou continued his run after that, not wanting to attract the trio's attention. The rout seemed a lot shorter than normal as Bakugou's brain kept going back to the small green-haired boy.