Izuku vs Nomu?

"What the fuck!?" The villain said from the ground, hand still on his cheek. Izuku stood over him, a proud look on his face. "I am literally a villain, why the fuck did you slap me!? I can and will fucking kill you!"

"No, you won't. If you can't handle my slap, you can't win a fight against me," Izuku said pick his nails. Tomura growled before he attacked the boy again. Izuku was acting as if this was just a spar and that his life wasn't in any danger. Finally, Tomura got board and called for the Nomu for to attack Izuku. Izuku dodged the Nomu's attack. He rolled off and away from the Nomu as it ran into a tree in trying to attack Izuku.

The green-haired teen pulled down his eyelid and stuck his tongue out at Tomura. The villain growled again then smirked as the Nomu charged again. Once again Izuku dodged, but this time the Nomu tried to grab Izuku. Izuku kept dodging until the Nomu caught him. The thing was, Izuku is very small and very smart.

Izuku wasn't in danger for long as he manoeuvred himself onto the beast shoulders, wrapping his legs around its neck and locking them there. "You see, the problem of using a 'Nomu' to attack me, is that it's a lot bigger than me. So no matter how fast or strong it is, as long as I have the skills, which I do, that I'll always be able to get the upper hand." Izuku shifted slightly and fiddled in his pouch as the Nomu tried to grab him from its back.

While the Nomu was moving rapidly and spinning, Izuku didn't seemed fazed. "I guess if it has regeneration that leaving the brain open wouldn't really matter from blunt force trauma as concussions heal, but," Izuku pulled out a knife and examined it slightly, "It won't help much with a knife wound."

The Nomu let out a monstrous screech as Izuku plunged his knife into its brain, spattering blood onto his face. Izuku took out another knife and stabbed it again. Another screech. It pained Izuku because it was very loud and he was torturing the poor creature. Finally, the screeching stopped and it started falling. Izuku unhooked his leg and jumped off its back.

His classmates and teacher stared at its body as the villains stared at the boy who had killed it. Izuku landed and walked to get his knives. His face was covered in its blood. Izuku took his knives out of the brain and quietly said sorry before standing up and looking Tomura dead in the eyes. Red and Green eyes stared at each other for a moment.

Then All Might appeared, yelling "it's fine now. I'm here!" I had it handled but go off, sis Izuku thought. Walking past the villains staring at All Might and dragged Tsu away and up the stairs. Hitoshi looked at him like WTF!? Izuku just looked him back like what? Tsu finally possessed that she was out of harm's way and looked at Izuku. She almost jumped at Izuku's blood-covered face.

"Izuku..." Hitoshi said, deadpanning slightly and Izuku just hummed in response. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cloth, handing it to him, "You have blood on your face, and you scared her."

"Oh, thank you Hito-Chan!" Izuku said whipping his face. Several of their classmates diverted their attention to the duo and glared at Hitoshi. Why do I feel like most of the class hates me? Hitoshi thought.

"Oh, I stained your cloth," Izuku said, looking up at Hitoshi.

"It's fine, you're the reason I had it in the first place." The class didn't notice the heroes show up and the villains get away until it was over. Someone was tasked with carrying Aizawa, and Izuku volunteered, so here he was. The smallest boy of class 1-A carrying their teacher with ease. The Usj had been eventful to say at the least and 1-A had more reason to be scared of the insanely smart boy. Reasons that Todoroki opted to ignore again.