1\\ Her saviour

Jeongin POV

Our manager gave us a week off, since we never even had a day off except maybe weekends. Today the guys and I decided that we would go to the park for some fresh air.

Seungmin and I were playing catch with a ball. Not long he through the ball further away. When I went to retrieve the ball I saw something white between the branches.

It was a bunny. The poor thing must have gotten stuck. I then took the bunny out from the branches, but once I did it looks like it was limping. There's a thorne in its front paw.

"Hey little bunny. Wait, here let me help you. "I said holding onto the bunny's paw.

That's when she bit me.

"Ouch! "

She looks more frightened than before. I then pet her and caressed her paw.

"I'm going to count to three and then I'll pull it out. Okay, one, two, three!! "I said pulling it out.

When I pulled it out her ears dropped down. I then hugged her and caressed her paw so that it would feel better.

"Jeongin!! We're leaving!! Bangchan said you should hurry up!! "I heard one of my members call out for me.

"Anyways. I hope you feel better soon little bunny. "I said caressing her head one last time before leaving.

"What is that? "Hyunjin asked pointing behind me.

"Its a bunny. "Changbin answered.

I then looked behind me and saw that the little bunny was following me.

"I guess she followed me. "I stated.

"She? "Hyunjin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah... "I said.

"She's so cute!! "Seungmin said picking her up.

"I know right!! "I agreed.

"Hyung can we keep her? "Felix asked from the car.

"Absolutely not. "Bangchan said.

"But hyung...~ "Everyone except Hyunjin and Han said at the same time.

"No. Seungmin, put her down and get back in the car. "Bangchan demanded.

"Fine... "He said putting her down.

She then followed me and I couldn't just leave her here. She looked so cute, even though she is pretty dirty, she still looks adorable. That's when I had an idea. I hid her in my jacket.

"Jeongin, are you coming or not? "I heard Changbin call out for me.

"On my way. "I said running to the car.

((Time skip ))

"Uh... Jeongin, are you feeling okay? "Felix asked me.

Damnit little bunny!! You're tickling me!!

"N-no... I'm j-just uh... "I don't know how to make an excuse.

"Jeongin, go take a shower. You look like you need it. "Bangchan said.

"Uh... Sure thing. "I said running to mine and Seungmin's room.

I then pulled her out from my jacket. She was just staring at me while her little tail was wagging. She looks so adorable.

"Aw...~ "I said admiring how precious she is.

I then pet her and went to the bathroom which she followed. Hmm... what to do with you?

"Why don't I give you a bath? I bet you don't even like being dirty. Don't worry, nobody does. "I said putting her into the bath water.

I made sure that it wasn't too hot for her. She really does look like she's enjoying herself in the water. I then went to get the first aid kit.

Once she was done bathing, I bandaged her paw. Her ears dropped down and she looked at the door. I looked in the same direction and saw Seungmin standing in the doorway.

"Hey Seungmin...~ Could you help me with something please? "

"Uh... is that the bunny from the park?? "He asked.

"Yeah it is. Could you please keep her with you, because she keeps on following me around. I need to take a shower real quick. "I told him.

"Sure Jeongin. "He said taking her from me.

Seungmin POV

While Jeongin took his shower I went to lay down on my bed with her on my chest. She was just looking at me while wiggling her nose.

"Did Jeongin give you a name yet? "I asked her.

She then hoped towards me.

"Do you have a name of your own? "I asked petting her.

Her ears suddenly dropped downwards when I asked that question. I smiled and fell asleep with her on my chest.

Jeongin POV

Once I was done taking a shower I saw the little bunny sleeping on Seungmin's chest. The sight of the both of them was adorable.

I then got dressed and went to bed myself. I fell asleep with a cute little bunny on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~

Hello my dear Marshmellows

I know this is not how you expected Stray Kids to be like, but bare with me. Just so you want to know how they look, I based their looks on the MV called District 9 and their personalities to the MV called I am You.

I really don't know how Stray Kids behaviour is in reality. I also based this on how they look in pictures.

For exameple, if they are allergic to something in the book, doesn't mean that they are allergic to something in reality.

Another thing...

Hope you enjoy my book.
And please:

Vote & Comment & Share💕
👇 Thank you my Marshmellows😄💞